This is the most pathetic shit I have ever read

This is the most pathetic shit I have ever read

Attached: 0061-017.jpg (1066x1600, 287.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qjQf7KT_SZk
youtu.be/x6oMRJmw5v4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope this is all building up to Deku snapping and hospitalizing Bakugo.

LMAO

It's building up to him wanting to save mass murderers

It gets worse

Kek

kek

Attached: 1654388632235.png (887x400, 85.88K)

I don't know. I think this is worse.

Attached: 1583133633165.jpg (1066x1600, 351.51K)

Deku is such a considerate friend

No wonder fujoshits love this.

Attached: 1629415822517.png (1022x768, 1.37M)

From a ruptured colon

Hori is such a spineless coomer

Why did Deku never beat the shit out of that guy?

Seriously, Bakugo is just a terrible person. How the fuck did he get so popular when he's acts like a complete piece of shit to literally everyone? And he hasn't even been the winner of a single big fight. Bakugo yips relentlessly yet accomplishes absolutely nothing. I cannot comprehend what's likable about him. It always shocks me how that little cunt is liked by anyone. Plus, every character in MHA should've just given up on Bakugo yet they humor him like they're all his abused girlfriend.

Attached: 1335407925164.png (438x499, 13.05K)

Bakugo is just a fragile ego that's been perfectly characterized.

I'm pretty far behind, haven't read past
>YOU NEEDED SAVING
Has Deku still not put Bakugo in his place even once yet?

because everytime he does an asshole thing hori puts a panel afterwards "but actually he is a super-genious gigachad and was right all along!" and readers eat up that shit somehow.

My exact thoughts, too. I didn't even get to OP's page because of how everyone reacts to him. The only positive I can say is that his shitty character inspired me to seriously revise a character of my own to not be so fucking obnoxious.

Only women read this shit
Of course they like him

No, on the contrary; Bakugo is somehow being tamed by Deku. That's right, Deku is taming Bakugo like the bitch Deku is

Hori must've been bullied into submission in middleschool

Not all women like Bakugo, that's for sure.

And he most probably enjoyed it. Although sometimes he shows some self-awareness of Deku and Bakugo's dynamic, so he might just be writing them like that intentionally, for whatever reason. Maybe, as you've implied, for self-reflection.

But enough do.
youtu.be/qjQf7KT_SZk

Wait, this one has 4x more clicks and it's fucking hilarious to see all the fujos in the comments lmao
youtu.be/x6oMRJmw5v4