MangaPlus poll

You guys did make sure to put OneManga and MangaFox for it, right?

Attached: 1647873632729.png (1358x894, 45.35K)

I put mangadex and exhentai.

Attached: internet_lies.jpg (475x356, 54.45K)

for what purpose

Lmao, you just know the stupid kids are going to respond with them and those sites will get taken down

Yeah new sites gonna pop up right after. Remember batoto and rawparadise?

literally nothing popped up to replace mangadex in it's dead period despite people saying over and over "something gonna replace it by the end of this week you'll see! remember batato!"

To guage what series they should translate next, the bit about piracy was just a small part of the survey

And as a result everyone just sat on their chapters until mangadex came back. Or is continuing to sit on them until comments come back.

For purposes of public disclosure I get all my pirated manga on Reddit

Even in people that have come back I've seen them complaining about no comments in the translator notes, how are they not making this a higher priority

why do people so desperately want comments back? do they really need an echo chamber of people sucking them off thanking them for uploading?

yes

thats actually the whole point of it

Stop spamming this shit

They already know all the pirate sites that are out there.
You think you're hiding anything from them?
They probably know more pirate sites than you do, even. Because they have bots scrolling through web search results automatically like every media company does. Its standard legal practice.

What manga did you guys vote for? I voted Kingdom.

Put Fakku for maximum keks

Is it at all possible to go back and change your responses, I saw somebody write in that they wanted to see the weekly one shots and wish I had done that myself

kemono jihen since it was the only series on the selection I was familiar with even though it's already getting translations on mangadex and I wrote in debby the corsifa

Hmmm nah

Give me a Western release already

Attached: Screenshot_20220620-000025_Chrome.png (1768x1449, 221.52K)

It already has a western release. Multiple even.

Attached: 21852915.jpg (318x470, 76.09K)

I want an English release. I can't French for shit.