Title drops

ITT: Earned and unearned/cringe title drops in anime/manga. Doesn't have to be the very first time the phrase is uttered in the work, can just be when it's obviously intended to be title-drop-y.

Shingeki no Kyojin, this scene: __Earned.

Attached: [Cleo]Shingeki_no_Kyojin_The_Final_Season_Part_2_-_12_(Dual Audio_10bit_1080p_x265)_[00:23:02.923].jpg (1920x1080, 1.8M)

Witch Watch had a pretty good one recently

Attached: FTFgIR4WIAUEVhk.jpg (1568x1145, 309.08K)

Does the word “bleach” ever get said a single time in the series? Seems like a big missed opportunity

Everyone expected a "Bleach, Zangetsu!" at some point but it never came

Scene was definitely earned, but the title drop first happened during the Kruger flashback. It was a little cringe then.

Attached: PrincessTutuTitleDrop.jpg (960x720, 324.32K)

Black Rock Shooter that just finished airing had namedrops in most episodes, if not all of them and almost all of them felt out of place.

Attack on, titan!

Botched translation it may be but “attack on titan” is still a much cooler title than the alternatives
>alright new recruits it’s time to start our attack on titan.. yup just the one of them

Either Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann or Golden Kamuy have the greatest Any Forums title drop ever.

Personally, I don't think it was earned this early...

Attached: Screenshot.png (630x216, 119.2K)

Earned. The title wouldn't make sense without it.

Attached: 04.jpg (750x1142, 109.32K)

I present you all the best titledrop

Attached: titledrop.png (1080x796, 788.71K)

Earned on every instance.

Attached: 1527742934506.jpg (3201x4095, 1.62M)

>not posting the best one

Attached: 7i68o.jpg (586x542, 267.41K)

It's not anime/manga, but I absolutely love musically-themed title drops. In the A Song of Ice and Fire books it was used during a vision a character was having with a bard saying something to the effect of (not verbatim, in spirit, because obviously I don't remember the exact context) "You wonder about this danger lurking in the future? I will play you the song of ice and fire and you will understand."

thats sound too good for that hack

kill yourself snkek

"I'll end it in one punch, man!"
Not actual OPM quote

Doesn't that character piss herself or something. I've never read the Manga. And no I don't mean Nyu.

Attached: Titledrop.png (1240x1754, 1M)

this is a pretty recent one that i really liked

Attached: 0024-026.jpg (784x1145, 164.75K)

Yes, it explores how incontinent people are treated by society and shows how one shouldn't judge people for wearing diapers, as they can be admirable and gifted people all the same. It connects her issues to the discrimination the horned girls face pretty cleverly, having both Lucy and Nyuu learn the titular song with lyrics that relate to an outsider being rejected by society from her at different points, then singing it in the finale.

kino

Attached: file.png (1913x797, 872.25K)

Wonder egg priority