Who really won?

Who really won?

Attached: FC44F535-A12E-43E5-BE38-D180FE106ED6.jpg (480x360, 38.39K)

>Gaara absolutely wrecks Kimmimaro and tanks all of his attacks playing pure defense with the intent to protect Lee
>Kimmimaro sneak attacks Gaara when his guard is down and dies to snake aids
>Kimmimarofags: “HE ONLY LOST DUE TO ILLNESS!!!!!”

Gaara

The one that didnt die.
>b-but if he wasnt sick then-
The one that didnt die won.

Why Kishimoto wasted too many characters?

>a ninja use a sneak attack
Fair game

For Sasuke wank

You literally see Gaara's sand isn't protecting him in the screen cap because Kimimaro was faster. Had he not died on the spot he would have skewered him, Kishimoto has even commented Gaara would have been killed there and Lee would have survived.

Gaara won, ninja cancer is part of Kimimaro character

Ninja?

I know but tech-ni-cally they're ninja

>Who really won?
the [Hide Thread] feature
[Thread Hidden]

hating naruto is literally against the rules and has been since 2012

>Dies before his sneak attack could connect.
Fair game.

It's been years since I've seen this, is that a forest of bones, or something?

Pushed his body too hard in a desperate attempt to win and prove his beliefs after being provoked and died right there. Winner: Gaara.

Literally isn't retard, only spamming narushit threads, and by the way, that was 2013.

IIRC, the guy they're fighting is a bone wizard and one of his ultimate attacks just fucking impales everything within a mile radius. Gaara managed to dodge it by flying above it. Then he tried to sneak attack Gaara while he was still in "oh fuck I almost didn't dodge that" shock, but died mid-attack.

Reminder Gaara hard counters Uchihashits up until Madara

He got chidori'd and threw a temper tantrum.

Attached: Smugsuke.jpg (400x295, 17.38K)

after akatsuki arc he went full "muh eyes hax" mode

As a kid, I remember looking at some promo page of Naruto posing with all the other jinchuriki and getting excited with their possible inclusion in the story
>Holy shit, a bunch of them are actually friends with their beasts??? Can't wait

Attached: 1637586701022.jpg (900x900, 57.43K)

The Sound Five were created to job to genin. Orochimaru needed a way better army if he hoped to challenge Konoha supremacy.