Cleopatra and the iron cross

You mean to tell me that in the last 2 years there hasnt been a single new chapter release? at this point I dont even care if its in my fucking language, just gimme the raws

Attached: 232849.jpg (225x320, 46.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.jp/dp/B082FH2C5D
amazon.com/パトラと鉄十字-2-バンブー・コミックス/dp/4801969860/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?crid=3PAA5R3C1YHEH&keywords=パトラと鉄十字&qid=1655683851&sprefix=パトラと鉄十字,aps,218&sr=8-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good, it's pro-nazi garbage

Ebin bait, but I think OP would have preferred a better way to bump.

Buy it here: amazon.co.jp/dp/B082FH2C5D
They're having a discount now it's so cheap

It’s not though

Picked the fuck up

problem with that. I live in the USA. I do have an amazon account, but not a japanese amazon account. and I have no yen whatsoever, only american money. I did a quick search on american amazon and found nothing.

>4 entire volumes
i suffer

FOUND IT ON ENGLISH AMAZON
amazon.com/パトラと鉄十字-2-バンブー・コミックス/dp/4801969860/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?crid=3PAA5R3C1YHEH&keywords=パトラと鉄十字&qid=1655683851&sprefix=パトラと鉄十字,aps,218&sr=8-1

>translate two chapters
>never touch it again
what a chad move by /ak/

>previews cover only a few pages
I am cry

someone who's not poor/jewish get to it!

Ill order it right now, but when I get it, imma gonna have to take pictures of the pages with my phone and post them so one of you fucks can translate it. I do Not have access to a photocopier

its ordered. should be here around june 1st-june 9th. Once one of you fucks translates the pages I can write the english translations down for myself. Ill have a thread up once I get it, posting amatur shitty raws. I did my part.

Why do you make me remember this exists?

Misery enjoys company

>Nazi Bad
kys

I like Cleo's character design but I'm starting to worry that she's used goods.
She's still pure right? I'm dropping it if she's a whore

Attached: M3.png (1133x1600, 728.41K)

Because it has 2 more translated chapters than THAT.

Attached: 01_000a.jpg (2878x1200, 370.65K)

She's Cleopatra user, why do you ever think she is not a used goods?

What do you mean

>he doesn't know

I don't