Shingeki no Kyojin

What makes Hange such a memorable character?

Attached: FQSts-MVkAIsTU2.jpg (1281x1748, 930.9K)

I love mikasa!

Attached: FVnySLtaIAE346w.jpg (1510x2048, 313.4K)

I love her

Attached: 1613653319293.jpg (1347x1802, 180.03K)

"What do people gain from the efforts they make? I contemplate the task that God gives humanity to labour at. All that he does is apt for its time; but although he has given us an awareness of the passage of time, we can grasp neither the beginning nor the end of what God does. I know there is no happiness for a human being except in pleasure and enjoyment through life. And when we eat and drink and find happiness in all our achievements, this is a gift from God. I know that whatever God does will be for ever. To this there is nothing to add, from this there is nothing to subtract, and the way God acts inspires dread. What is, has been already, what will be, is already; God seeks out anyone who is persecuted.

Attached: Ymir.png (1000x1400, 937.64K)

My wife is the cutest

Attached: 74737.jpg (2048x1430, 320.86K)

Her weird fetish for titans

I love gothkasa

Attached: FVoe42vUcAA4fa7.jpg (1080x1440, 162.16K)

A classic pasta

kill yourself, snktard

only trannies like her (it)

Do it first

Hange is a girl

Attached: FVnatKQagAE93yy.jpg (1309x1791, 374.12K)

Who has the best assets between mikasa and Annie?

not according to yams

Me too!!!!!!!
Hange is dynamic and uniquely beautiful. One of the best characters for sure.

Attached: FOSiPt5aQAIuP_O.jpg (850x1159, 147.99K)

It's time to accept that the genre shifting after the Basement reveal was not worth it.
The absolute peak of SnK was Return to Shiganshina.
Manga sales confirm this.
The high scores for the episodes of Season 3 Part 2 in metricfags sites confirm this.
Even from gut feeling alone, a dispassionate watcher who doesn't even like the franchise could tell you that there's a very compelling story being told about Eren and co. struggling against mysterious, powerful enemies that clearly also hold strong convictions and motivations.
Then the whole story changes.
It's a war drama now.
The kind of "grey morality" scenario that anyone who has watched 2 or more Gundam seasons already saw before. Heck, even someone who watched mecha shows in general could tell you where this was going.
But western fans were mesmerized.
Japanese fans correctly called bullshit when they understood what was happening (which explains the steep drop in manga sales), but westerners wanted their new Game of Thrones with giant naked people punching each other.
A protagonist who's willing to genocide people? Woah, he's gonna kill children and pregnant women??? A spicy moral dilemma? That sounds SO DEEP, not like other Japanese cartoons.
This daring premise was too attractive and tempting for western audiences to ignore, even though the seeds of the trainwreck were already being sown as soon as the timeskip happened. The subject matter itself was too grandiose, too thorny and complicated to be handled in any satisfying way, but people were blinded by the fact that Isayama dared to try his hand at telling such a polarizing tale in the first place.
Pre-Basement SnK stuck to its strong themes of freedom, duty, hard choices, commitment to pursuing the truth and challenging a cruel world. It reached a very satisfying conclusion with the Basement reveal and the beach scene.
It did everything that needed to be done.
It will age well, if you're able to pretend whatever came later was just a fever dream.

Attached: 5h4g32.jpg (900x1030, 231.81K)

I challenge anyone to watch the first seasons and listen to the ost and say that it's worth forgetting just because of some bad ideas and badly organised/executed final stretch

Attached: E-R1XkMUcAAWyK6.jpg (768x1024, 142.96K)

S1 and S2 are a complete different experience for me compared to S4
S3 is different too but not for bad reasons
I'm thankful post timeskip was made by MAPPA and that araki and sawano left, it makes ignoring it far easier

I KNEEL
I SQUEAL
MY HEADCANON ISNT
REAL

I COPE
I MOPE
SOMEONE HAND ME A ROPE

I SIN
I NEVER WIN
I BELONG IN THE TRASH BIN

I JOB
IM A SLOB
IM TOO SHORT
TO REACH THE DOORKNOB

I SMELL LIKE A TRASH BAG
MY WAIFU FUCKS A ARMINCHAD
I AM... Beruanus-spic

Attached: 884975.png (531x740, 428.7K)

She's an annoying ugly bitch.

>memorable
Kek, only the 3 of pic rel will be remembered

Attached: LEM.jpg (4096x2304, 965.28K)

>only 1 of pic rel will be remembered
ftfy
10 years from now people will start watching the anime only to be confused that some kid is actually the MC and not this guy.

Attached: 8758.png (530x670, 284.92K)