Animes that peaked in the first season

ill start

Attached: Higurashi-no-Naku-Koro-ni.Rena-Ryugu-Android-wallpaper.Mion-Sonozaki.Rika-Furude.Satoko-Houjou.2160x1920.jpg (1200x1067, 161.05K)

Sotsu was good. Stay mad.

Attached: 1642072445042.jpg (1280x720, 117.33K)

Not even kai but especially not the lesbo remake. The first season had a unique psychological feel that i have yet to experience again in anime

Gou was good, but Sotsu was disappointing and mediocre

Vn is better tho

Vn peaked in the first season too

good at being terrible

VN peaked in the first word

X2 seemed promising at first but ended up falling apart and left me feeling disappointed.

Attached: 594e448f-4b43-4c75-bdf8-cb83ff775ed6.jpg (1200x630, 130.72K)

>Animes

Shou and Ten were great but Ketsu felt like it was all over the place. It also had one of the most unsatisfying endings i've ever seen.

I've been playing the VN and watching the anime for the first time alongside each other, and while I do quite like the anime it really does miss a hell of a lot out from the VN. The most devastating loss is the 'atmosphere' of psychological horror that the anime suffers because it is so 'fast' by comparison. On the other hand, the VN has a lot of awful filler that somewhat undermines the pacing.

that's right anything after S1 of Higurasgi is shit

too many plot lines and characters made the second and third part very messy
and the occasional crappy visuals and animation didn't help

Unironically Naruto

If we don't count the Kizu movies.

Attached: 1024.jpg (1024x1023, 103.83K)

This is hilarious, it's agreed upon by the fanbase that Tsumihoroboshi is the best episode and I've been reading that for over 10 years now on Any Forums, but okay, random user. Tatarigoroshi is the only one that arguably compares.

>Tsumihoroboshi
>best
>wastes a shit ton of time at the end with Rena and K1 fighting and repeating how fun it is over and over again
The scene was good, but it got old real fast. Tatarigoroshi is the best.

The Deen-Shit Production Values Gave It Charm, And A Level Of UNSOPHISTICATION Quite Admirable For How Complex The Peninsular Inter-Dimensional Mystery Presented Was. The Jarring Contrast Made The Entire Thing Such An Anomaly In The System. Still, I Found It 2 Be Wonderful As Is.

Attached: 79890780.jpg (1000x1500, 195.07K)

Hence why I said it's the only one that arguably compares, but regardless which one is your personal favorite or not, I've been in enough Higurashi threads over the course of a decade to know what is generally considered the best, and it's Tsumihoroboshi