One piece

Right now Monkey D Luffy is THE MAN.
3 Billion? Goddamn

Attached: Web capture_19-6-2022_133916_w2.readone-piece.com.jpg (233x301, 38.33K)

Oda ruined the manga
the yonko title doesn't mean shit anymore after the buggy fiasco
luffy's bounty is meaningless since kidd got the same bounty despite not doing anything
Zoro and Sanjis feats are ruined by greenbull destroying both queen and king

it's fucking over

When did you realize that One Piece is shit?

Is he really going to give the straw hat back to shanks? What are they even going to call him from now on? Joy Boy Luffy?

Man you people are fucking slow.

"The Joker" Monkey D Luffy

God the constant laughing when Luffy activates Gear 5 is so obnoxious. Shit will be so anticlimactic when he will face the guy who killed his brother.

Everything you wrote are examples of why One Piece is so fucking good. I'm 100% sure you started watching One Piece less than 10 years ago and speedwatched/speedread 80% of it.

>the yonko title doesn't mean shit anymore after the buggy fiasco
this has been discussed to death, so i won't bother saying anything about that
>luffy's bounty is meaningless since kidd got the same bounty despite not doing anything
while i get that it feels like the impact was lessened, you have to keep in mind that it isn't in the wg's interest to advertise him rn and it's normal for bounty increases to be split evenly during alliances
>Zoro and Sanjis feats are ruined by greenbull destroying both queen and king
that's just wrong; yc have always been weaker than admirals

>it's supposed to be bad
ok sweetie

bump

Wow, that's as much as KidD and LawD!

Behold the Pirate King.

Attached: luffy toon.jpg (1210x1335, 197.45K)

Yeah, what's the JOKE, NIka?

Who is the final villain going to be anons? My friend tell me it's 100% Blackbeard. What about I'm though?

Kidd and Law gets some love too.

As i said just recently Kidd and Law gets some love too

Shanks

How much is the God Emperor Buggy D. Clown and his crew of accidentally rescued warlords?

Thriller Bark

It will be a 1 on 1 duel with Koby

narutochads... I apologize

Dragon, D.s' are the natural god's enemies and only a D. can face Nika Luffy.

How about you choke on my big d. ick?

Wano made me distrust Oda. I would have had trusted Oda before not to do something as idiotic as adding Yamato to the crew, but not anymore.

let me guess, you also think luffy was an underdog and it was ruined with the nika reveal, right?
Christ, at this point i wonder if you are all retarded on purpouse of if we even read the same fucking manga.

Haters gonna hate. What can we do?

Are you reading this manga because Luffy is the chosen one?

how did they take this picture?

Snorunt? Joining.

Attached: Screenshot (3).png (1920x1080, 2.35M)

Uh.....Magic?

nigga not everyone cares about underdog/chosen one, this shit is for self-insert losers to worry about

CP0 cameras.