Yugioh Go Rush

What the fuck is an earthdarmar?

Attached: yuhi.jpg (540x298, 53.33K)

What killed the hype? Yu-Gi-Oh! Any Forums threads used to be full of activity during Arc-V.

That's probably what was asaka was trying to figure out using kawai tell an the other aliens.

Attached: FVkefRlUUAAMVc2.jpg (1334x750, 89.15K)

Back then, 1000 theories and plot speculations carried discussions. Even Vrains had some, but of course nothing came out of that.

Now it's impossible to speculate because it's a kodomo series that barely has any plot and is carried by gags.

ZEXAL was better but it had almost no discussion because Any Forums isn't a good gauge of how good or hype an anime is.

Attached: media_FVhoW-taIAAoJ0o.jpg (1200x924, 396.66K)

It's an anime for eight year olds.

Because Arc-V was simply the best and VRAINS and Sevens failed to live up to it.

Attached: bestletgirls.jpg (747x980, 193.85K)

So is boruto.

Oh god, I love her.

Attached: yuamu.jpg (1000x1399, 271.61K)

Boruto is for 11 year olds. There is a difference between elementary and middle school.

Arc-V was such a mistake that yoshida and the other writers had to rewrite vrains' premise in a few months due to backlash.

Boruto and Sevens air right next to each other in the same block. I'll believe that over you any day.

Attached: yuamu.jpg (2860x4000, 3.1M)

I like how the Boruto thread got almost 90 IP address, and these threads are lucky to get 20.

Yuhi really needs to pick up his game.
By the way, did he have his earthdamar when he lost to Yuamu?

Attached: yuhirecord.jpg (1632x264, 67.08K)

Well yeah there's a lot of people who have fallen for the sunk cost trap in the naruto fanbase.

Yeah he probably did have his earthdamar when that happened.

Arc-v was very promising around episode 50. It had a lot of potential but everything went to shit.

Overall Zexal was better in the end, but in that moment Arc-v could have bee much better.

Rate the rival ace.

Attached: FVkd0EDaQAADffq.jpg (1280x720, 560.19K)

As much as people build these shows up. They're still slow paced card game shows that have to fill up years of screen time and most of that is by talking and delaying the larger battles with many small ones in between them.