Chosen one bullshit aside, I actually like this powerup...

Chosen one bullshit aside, I actually like this powerup. Its in the spirit of OP for Luffy to have a silly form like G3 and G4. The toon force stuff is also cool

Attached: Luffy5.jpg (1200x725, 179.67K)

It sures take less ink for the hair therefore more profitable for the company.

Toon force is really boring and underwhelming with how cartoonish one piece already is

I like how it functions, but it looks stupid. And the whole constantly laughing thing is just obnoxious

It is real toonforce? I thought he just turned the scenery and Kaidou into rubber

I thought it fit the series and luffy a lot and I like how fights will now be less about how hard he can punch and have a bit more of a comedic element. After beating Kaido he's so strong that regular fights would've been pretty boring, but now he can fuck with his opponents a lot more.
>And the whole constantly laughing thing is just obnoxious
I'm pretty sure that will go away with time and how can you even be so autistic about that; does reading someone's laughter in a manga really bother you that much?

One piece is already cartoonish and now with this toon stuff it will be even worse. How can anyone take fights seriously even if no one could anyway?

I just want to see one of the admirals struggling against a yonkou. That's all I ask for, please.

Luffy is not the chosen one
Ace was
Shanks menat for Luffy to eat the fruit and fullfill destiny as the son of the former pirate king. It also makes sense for Shanks to chose to Ace, instead of Luffy
However, since Luffy is the physical emboidment of freedom, he happend and ate the fruit. Freedom overcoming destiny

copium

>Gets filtered by looks and laughing

Attached: 1.png (2518x1494, 802.68K)

Begone spic
Back to your dbz threads

>239179470
Shanks meant for Ace to eat the fruit*

>he's so strong that regular fights would've been pretty boring, but now he can fuck with his opponents a lot more
So it's just gonna be like Bobobo?

>Shanks menat for Ace to eat the fruit
Absolutely nothing implied that whatsoever. I'm not saying he planned to give it to Luffy, but the only person who even might've planned on having Ace inherit Roger's will was WB. Shanks wouldn't have given Luffy the straw hat had he not seen something of Roger in him and absolutely no one knew that that fruit was so important so I don't get why he'd even give Ace the fruit (assuming you're right and he thought Ace inherited his will).

Bouncing castle was still a better idea than both of the two, would avoided choosen one and retcons and Rufy still could be able to do most of the cartoonish shit without being too OP

the old yonkos each bet on someone becoming pk.
kaido - himself, with yamato inheriting it after his death
bm - same, but one of her children
shanks - luffy
wb - ace

Should I read One piss?

Are you a spic or Any Forumstard? Or both?

the retarded part is making his fruit a Zoan based of some in-universe God.
everything he did so far could easily be explained with awakened rubber, turning everything into rubber, even his enemies. that way he can still punch through Kaido's head for gags, without being the chosen one with the god fruit.
I hate it so much and anyone liking this Nika shit is a south american zoomer faggot.

gagbros, we're coming home

Attached: 800_cb=20091003201729.jpg (800x569, 201.37K)

No. It was great until around 2010. After then, Oda has been doing ass pulls every year. First he presents Big Mom as invincible, then she loses to Law who in turn lost to Do Flamingo.

Kaido was portrayed in the same way, but then Oda gives Luffy record growth speed because he want to finish the series.

Plot goes nowhere at some point and the author has the habit of introducing more unanswered mysteries before solving the existing ones.

>everything he did so far could easily be explained with awakened rubbe
no it couldn't have. an awakened paramecia wouldn't let him inflate himself without blowing himself up and he sure as hell couldn't do create that giant form or have attacks have the same cartoonish effect on him as they have on his environment/opponent
he also wouldn't have that boost in strength that came with a zoan awakening and him being able to turn kaido into rubber without having the strength to completely manhandle him like he did would have accomplished literally nothing against his power
oda would have to make kaido either job to his environment becoming rubbery or suddenly some secret weakness (asspull) that lets luffy beat him despite not being strong enough

Only to finish off the series with rushed solutions. Same shit every fucking time.