Ousama Ranking is getting a new TV anime according to a leaker

Attached: ousama.png (580x819, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Spanku_u/status/1538466731567489024
twitter.com/Spanku_u/status/1538470529576980481
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What, already?

that isn't surprising.

Is there even material for a one-cour anime? I believed that the anime adapted almost everything.

It is surprising considering there's basically no material to cover, and it's a whole TV series not a movie

So, Ouken Bizarre Adventure anime? Imagine a single spin-off about his journey

Going anime original?

Any source other than this tweet? Because "anime project" does not mean TV anime. It could be a recap movie or an OVA.

twitter.com/Spanku_u/status/1538466731567489024

Real reputable looking source here

Attached: 1629754273933.png (748x215, 25.72K)

He's now saying that it isn't a second season.

twitter.com/Spanku_u/status/1538470529576980481

Spanku is the same that leaked a Solo Leveling anime, a Hitman Reborn new anime and the Trigun anime.

There is an Ousama Ranking event in three weeks so we will know it this is actually true.

I bet there will be a movie with original story by the author

Spanku behaves like a retard but he was true about the Trigun anime.

This has been leaked more than half a year ago. How slow people are, seriously?

doubt.jpg
I mean I could imagine it, but IF it would have to be one cour this time. One cour of the last anime contained around ~70 chapters, the post-anime content are 50 chapters soon. Considering that an anime needs planning and everything I could imagine that Tooka will be done with the last 20 chapters by that time, considering is he posting them weekly, with some one-week-hiatuses here and there.
It might very well be that there would be a good ending/cliffhanger point 20 chapters from now, since the Oyab subplot seems to reach its climax, Zaki is up to fuck up the underworld, Desha might be relevant again soon and no idea about the war and Geslan.

I would kill to see Ouken's parts and second best boy animated.

Attached: 1654286637824.jpg (1500x2132, 686.07K)

well, I would imagine Kuhya arc in 7 episodes, so...

The leaker is saying that it's a TV anime but not a second season. Maybe it's a short comedy spin-off.

How trustworthy is he, is the guy that leaked the Bastard!! anime?

He started to appear very recently and leaked the Trigun anime a week ago.

And now he's leaking a lot more stuff like Solo Leveling and Reborn but none of it is confirmed yet.

True. It could be an OVA too.
Hell I would LOVE a few OVA that animate the content of the extra chapters or something. Could be 12 OVA or ONA with a runtime of 15 minutes each that adapt the extras.
Technically they could adapt the Poise extra too, since it doesn't spoil anything from vol. 13 that wasn't animated yet.

Attached: FTgj7WpVUAECS69.jpg (1262x1016, 169.66K)

I wouldn't be surprised by Reborn considering Shueisha decided to invest in reboots recently like Dragon Quest, Rurounin Kenshin and Bastard