No one cares
All fields

>it's another one shot

Nobody cares. The hype is dead.

>see anons simp for makina or whatever
>she's indeed hot
>stumble upon spoiler
>she cucks mc
I already didn't have much interest in the series, but after that...

Honestly I'd take it, his one shots have been godtier

if makima at least was interesting..

Kinobros... we are so back

>“The author made this illustration of Chainsaw Man in November 2021, especially for this exhibition. As a second gift, he also gives us exclusive information about his next manga: ‘I wanted to create something about the femme fatale. I love this image – the typical woman who destroys everything in her path! In my opinion, it will please the fans of the genre,”

"Femme Fatale"

Attached: 5432746.png (714x711, 284.35K)

>Announcing a sage
Enjoy your 3 day vacation faggot

Attached: 1619049906863.jpg (1473x1149, 235.6K)

His one shots play with the narrative form so much better than shit like CSM. I take 99 oneshots of him over continuing CSM

actually, she was basically the most boring part of the entire work.

>No one cares
>Literally on its way to becoming the best selling manga in US history even without an anime

COPE

see

Newfag

yep, shame she ended up being the main villain. i personally found the katana guy and reze more interesting antagonists. now that i think about it, csm really hasnt that many great villains

Cry yourself to sleep faggot

>The same 3 faggots hating in every csm thread are here and sharing their dogshit takes again

Damn, imagine being THIS obsessed over a manga you hate, that could NEVER be me.

Can't wait for Nayuta to filter retards in part 2 harder than Makima did

darkness was a great villain just because the taste he gave us of what a REAL fear looks like

that page is honestly probably the best manga page all time imo. i dunno what it is, it just fucking HITS, and everyone feels it

I wonder if we'll see another one of those in part 2, like Loss or Hunger. There are only gonna be handful of those guys

Cope

What a cuck

>noooo don't criticize baby's first shonen please
Unironically reddit might be more your speed

>another self-indulging, huffing his own farts tier one shot for easy milking
Please no

but what's the point? it's not as if you're going to change anyone's mind through brute force

>that page is honestly probably the best manga page all time imo. i dunno what it is, it just fucking HITS, and everyone feels it
Holy shit, read more manga. Please

his one shots are great. the best one was demon lil sis

FPBP as always

No, they suck

drive by more posts with your unoriginal and infantile sentiments

i've read manga for 30 years, i'm 40 years old.

>NOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T LIKE ANYTHING NEW

I'm sorry I should have said the darkness page was bussin fr no cap

show him a better page, stop throwing empty words

Unironically that's what the industry need. The

The fuck are you even talking about schizo

they are great, you're wrong

Can't wait!

If no one cares about Chainsaw man anymore, then why are there so many haters in this thread?

Success breeds jealousy!

Attached: 1622825504397.jpg (640x1008, 125.98K)

Attached: DwuHHS9X4AAPm4X.jpg (778x1200, 135.55K)

darkness' intro was neat because it was surreal and otherworldly and made him seem alien, but the retarded fight scene immediately afterwards killed his mystique by reducing him to just another monster to trade blows with

Cope

Fpbp

I mean, not really, he ate their lunch and was obviously so high above them that it's not even funny

makima has world-changing power and she was capable of kind of trading one blow with it, and was thence fucked and had to run away

I imagine those extremely powerful fears will be few and far between or maybe never even shown again.

You know what's funny, I was thinking about it, and if the fears work for the entirety of human existence....the horsemen would probably be
Darkness
Hunger
Loud Sounds at Night
Snakes

you won this time

cope
you have to state it clearly to get banned

This

Oh, it's that popular thing, right? It's uhhh generic, overrated and mediocre.

Literally no one cares about this trash