1) Talk shit
2) Make a 3x3:
gqgs.github.io/3x3-generator/

Attached: 3x3.jpg (1200x1200, 471.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gqgs.github.io/3x3-generator/
files.catbox.moe/kd0ghd.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There is no way the cipher anime is one of your favorites. Why are you lying?

Why's Kodocha there twice? Good taste nonetheless.
2/2 +++kodocha +manabi

Attached: 3x3.png (1920x1080, 3.2M)

>Cipher.
I kneel.

Attached: 3x3.jpg (1200x1200, 759.52K)

What if I don’t want to make a 3x3
Drill hair makes me happy
Still waiting for gon frog to appear, maybe the new chapters will deliver

Attached: Film; no Ghibli.png (1750x984, 2.73M)

name a funnier anime

have only seen 8 anime total

Attached: 3x3 anime.png (1200x1200, 2.82M)

Attached: 3x3 manga.png (1200x1200, 1.74M)

>1001 nights
Why does this even count as anime, as far as I can tell it has a single nip’s involvement, in an important role sure but by the same logic anything scored by penkin is western animation

comfy series
there's a common pattern amongst these auto generated grids
man you really like slow series with long periods of silence

Attached: manga3by3 (Ghoul, Bride, Dragons, Immortal, Kamuy, Mushishi, Meshi, Dorohedoro, Genshiken).jpg (2040x2920, 3.4M)

But i don't like talking shiit

Attached: lublublub.jpg (1024x1024, 828.31K)

1/1
Maetel is so good, even though I prefer her sister. Leiji has a real talent for writing the “mysterious, otherworldly woman” archetype. Can’t find anything else interesting to say about yours though.
You’re probably a lot more into /m/ related stuff than I am.
2/2
OG Dragonball >>> Z and everything that came after it. Although I’ll always have nostalgia for the Frieza and Cell arcs of DBZ
2/2
I know that’s Gauche the Cellist you’ve got there. I’ve read the short story, but I’ve yet to see the anime as of yet. The story is textbook Miyazawa, and I mean that in a nice way (although it’s far from my favourite piece by him)
7/7
Something about Yokohama is truly great that’s difficult to put my finger on. If I had to guess, I’d say it’s the fact that it’s just so earnest and sincere and it actually strikes a perfect balance between happiness and sadness tonally. Funny that you also have Texhnolyse there as well, because one of my biggest complaints about that show is that it leaned too hard into the depressing and nihilistic aspects of the show— I really feel more levity was needed.
2/2
The fact it’s in an important role is why it counts as anime. Same reason why Thunderbolt Fantasy counts as anime— Most of the non-Japanese stuff is just the product of collaboration and outsourcing. “Anime” is a broad descriptor anyway. Sometimes I wonder why we even bother to make the distinction between anime and cartoons considering that the Japanese themselves rarely made such distinctions historically. Kind of a tangent, but I feel like anime as a medium would benefit immensely from taking inspiration from non-Japanese sources more often. Anime’s biggest problem currently is that it’s become an incestuous medium that mostly apes itself rather than drawing inspiration from broader sources as much as it used to.
1/1

Attached: E3CBF1C3-5788-4AFD-9ED8-7CD2E8646A92.jpg (1254x1280, 706.63K)

>Miyazawa
I suppose galactic railroad is your favourite of his, certainly good but it should have been shorter like gauche. Giovanni’s island is the superior adaption even if it’s an indirect one and the art’s worse
>games
All trash, videogames are degenerate
>film
60s romeo and juliet is an interesting choice, but only the first star wars (second at a stretch) is grid worthy, despite the revisionism over the terrible prequels they will never be good
>lit
Even gayer than your normal grid
>non-nip animation
Beautiful day is a great choice, and dhmis is also genuinely good.
>horse
deserves a ban maud best pone

based manabi straight, but you should know mashimo's best work is tylor
hana to alice rotoscoping is good; ongaku rotoing is bad
have you seen yutaro kubo's other work?
its really hard to have a bad ykk pic, but you've somehow managed to find one
luv aqua shame she's stuck in such an awful game. squall's cool too

Attached: 3x3 square.png (1000x1000, 1.26M)

Ongaku looks great and that panel is one of the best from ykk
>monogatari
Yup, explains the shit taste

>Funny that you also have Texhnolyse there as well, because one of my biggest complaints about that show is that it leaned too hard into the depressing and nihilistic aspects of the show

I see this said a lot, but I found Texh pretty life-affirming. Especially if you look at the through the empty age lyrics.

>have you seen yutaro kubo's other work?

No, but I'm definitely going to now. 2022 other side was some of the most beautiful animation I've seen.

>its really hard to have a bad ykk pic, but you've somehow managed to find one

Fair. I was mostly trying to match the contrast but I guess it doesn't show Alpha very well. Based 3x3, also.

fuck off crossboarder

Attached: 「drink water」 2.png (1920x1080, 3.74M)

Excellent taste fellow Bee Train fan, immediately recognized Noir and .hack

Attached: muh3x4.jpg (1199x1182, 1.65M)

>gqgs.github.io/3x3-generator/
how does that shit work?

files.catbox.moe/kd0ghd.jpg
This is mine, I would upload it normally, but stupid Any Forums won't let me upload images anymore.