I love this midget femcel even though she only showers once a week and flicks the bean to Yaoi

I love this midget femcel even though she only showers once a week and flicks the bean to Yaoi.

Attached: __kuroki_tomoko_watashi_ga_motenai_no_wa_dou_kangaetemo_omaera_ga_warui_drawn_by_3e__993b4cbd68c8a13bb1c8bc9473dfe8f8.jpg (701x1000, 171.53K)

Imagine smelling this stinker

Being her brother is suffering.

>though she only showers once a week and flicks the bean to Yaoi
I do the same,what's the issue here? Plus woman in general don't start smelling as quickly as male

I miss this awkward doomer tradwife like you wouldn't believe. New season when?

I always feel extreme sexual pressure between myself and this kind of character
my brain requires me to breed

Attached: __otako_oshiete_galko_chan__867b40b9c896bfa19841a263eb5bb207.jpg (652x1280, 101.68K)

she's only just a bit shorter than 4'10". nice. short women are so fine.

doesn't she shower frequently?
also tits are non cannon, she will be perma flat. in my head

You think she wears the same clothes all week? That she goes all week in the same sweat soaked pair of tights and the same pair of shit stained pair of lame panties?

Otako is nothing like Tomoko bro

I'd solve that problem by having her not wear clothes at home.

>awkward doomer tradwife
You make an interesting point about societal compatibility and historical social roles and those that are deemed not socially compatible with current imposed societal norms.

Too introverted for me. Konata is way better.

Uh huh uh huh

She probably bathes twice a week now that she has friends.
Are you throwing buzzwords at a dartboard to fit in?

>Dirty minded loli bodied frumpy black-haired nerd mojyos who have a Gyaru sex goddess really close to them for inexplicable reasons

they make a point multiple times to say she smells normal and bathes in the manga

you read her manga right?

Attached: 1471523317396 Watamote - Tomoko and Tomoki siblings.png (652x372, 157.05K)

Her manga is gay

We call it yuri in this household!

>Are you throwing buzzwords at a dartboard to fit in
no, but you can bet your ass those "buzzwords" fit her description perfectly.