Fate Strongest Servant

>the strongest servant
>the most honourable servant
>the most admirable servant
>undefeated in a fair fight
ENTER!
Saber!!!!

Attached: Saber.jpg (1280x1024, 276.27K)

>Strongest Servant
Hmmm...

Attached: Solomon.png (750x1062, 1.81M)

>undefeated in a fair fight
>NOOOOO SHIROU HELP, THIS JAPANESE SCHOOL TEACHER KNOWS KUNG FU
>IT'S NOT FAIIIIIIIIR

Attached: wobbly punches.jpg (1920x1080, 95.19K)

>Strongest servant
>Woman
Do you even lift bro??

Attached: 300px-Portrait_Servant_047_3.png (300x424, 255.01K)

I knew this was coming.

>jobserker
>strongest

Give him any class besides berserker and he soloes the grail war in a single night

>ywn take a peak while she bathes
why live?

Attached: fgo_artoria.jpg (789x1650, 134.48K)

>I ride on swords, I ride on beasts, I ride on thirst, I ride on hunger, time i have become the great destroyer of worlds, come to bring ruin to all

Attached: fgo_pale_rider.jpg (1082x1648, 533.55K)

>>headcanon
>maybe
>maybe
>headcanon
Her sword can be the strongest weapon though.

>Saber the jobber
>undefeated
Reminder that Saber has jobbed to Lancer (Diarmuid), Caster (Giles, Caster), Berserker (Herakles), Autistic Living Sword, School Teacher and STD-infested wormslut just to name some examples. There's probably several instances of her jobbing in F/HA I didn't remember to include, not to mention the Unlimed Job Works that is F/GO.

Didn't castorias profile just straight up state that Marmyadose was stronger

>one of the ultimate god-forged weapons, a Last Phantasm, forged by the planet as the crystallization of the wishes of mankind stored and tempered within the planet.
It's one of the strongest at least.

Did Ritsuka beat him in the movie by himself?

Ritsuka beat his reanimated corpse, lacking his strongest ability, and even then that corpse had to be depowered by suicide of the real deal, and even that only worked because he was Gilgamesh-tier arrogant.

>Strongest servant
Jobs to any Lostbelt King, any Grand, most Indian servants, most Greek servants and most divine spirits in general.
>Most honourable
Maybe. Diarmuid and Kojirou probably match her honor wise.
>Most admirable
Caster Gil mogs her completely.
>Undefeated in a fair fight
Lmao.

>Caster Gil mogs her completely
Explain. Isn't Gil asshole?

Covid19 is a rider?

Regular Gil is, Caster Gil is the older, more mature version of Gil that he became after he walked the earth and gave up on his quest for immortality. He came back to Uruk and reigned as its wisest king and his kingdom enjoyed peace for a hundred years after that.
When summoned as a Caster Gil is a lot more mellowed out and cool, he is a natural born leader who lead his country against several conflicts with the Mesopotamian gods, and with the help of Chaldea he even managed to defeat a primordial goddess.
Caster Gil is the shit.

Attached: 61966876_p0.jpg (1000x800, 383.05K)

Play Extra CCC and fgo Babylonia

In the one legend Marymadose is in its so good of a sword Arthur stops using Excalibur for it and only stops because he thinks he isn't worthy of wielding Heracles sword plus it's a Mythological mystic code which basically have divine authorities

Solomon is the trickiest servant, not the strongest.
The strongest servant is the Founder King

Attached: Romulus.png (1024x1978, 2.51M)

Regular Gil is a self-aware Gil copy. He knows that there is no meaning to his new life, so he just wants to have fun. And mostly we see him when his idea of "fun" is warped by both the grail mud and the fact that he's murdering humans merely to exist and has to justify that to himself.

Caster Gil is the benevolent and competent King of Uruk he was in his later life, who only appears as a Servant in F/GO gameplay. We can presume that his Servant version is a copy that uses the trademark Gil self-importance to banish the realization that he's a copy from his mind and acts as if he was just taking a nap between his death in the Babylonian Singularity and his summoning.