Marry a mortal

Regret it later

Attached: 12802380_2039_2894_852340.png (2039x2894, 832.36K)

>marry
>regret it later
>"Why not get a new one?"
Just like real life.
(Captcha is KJSSA, which is ASSJK reversed)

>regret after 70+ years
It wasn't instant

When you live forever, it is.
It's the usual theme for a relationship between a witch and a normal human, the witch lives a long time and decades are mere moments for them.

This manga is freaking weird it jumps to 20 different characters and different plots back and forth ... I just wanted some cute and wholesome demon wife stories and nothing else.

Attached: 1643677209508.png (541x658, 86.73K)

I just want them to have happy ending.

Attached: 1418402690479.jpg (1280x1440, 280.26K)

>This manga is freaking weird it jumps to 20 different characters and different plots back and forth
much like tokyo ghoul after jason is taken down

>and by 20 i mean 4

Have you ever regretted your dog?
No? Then shut the fuck up.

I buried and mourned each and everyone of them and I never regretted having one

>marry an immortal
>never regret it

this isn't even manga
why even post this twitter trash

The ideal is to marry a family and get a constant supply of lolis/shotas to groom.

What would immortal widows suffer from the death of their spouses? Everlasting flashback? For immortals, their entire marriage feels like a honeymoon. If your partner dies during honeymoon, that might leave lasting scars on their minds.

>that one manga where the guy becomes a literal destroyer of the world purely because he wants to fuck and marry his immortal not-sister
>and he succeeds in everything while the goodie-two-shoes second protagonist is left to wander the land alone as everyone he loves die from the passage of time

Attached: 1628587527825.jpg (1098x1600, 273.88K)

Female mangaka, right?

At start i thought you were talking about fire punch.

No. Mizukami.

There's no way an immortal who lived a couple of centuries would regret marrying a mortal. If anything because they know mortal life is short it would make every minute in that relationship so special.

what is this about?

this is a weird assumption that we like to make about immortality considering all the stuff that can happen in 70 years for humanoid like creature why would it be considered a insignificant amount of time there are people who live for a 100 years and get the most significant length of time in their life was a six month period because tons of shit happened in that 6 months if immortals are just humans that live a long time then just like for humans it's not necessarily about length of time but the emotional significance of things that happened within that length of time

at least he tapped it

Attached: file.png (672x947, 514.9K)