Anime is really popular these days

>anime is really popular these days
>thought finally i can talk to people about a major passion
>people never know the shows I talk about despite them being majorly influential/popular like Ideon
>turns out anime being popular just means normalfags now attach themselves onto whatever streaming garbage is the top rated show
Fucking hell

Attached: 1617295885440.jpg (224x540, 103.77K)

Well yeah you should have learned that when gaming became popular and normalfags only played call of duty and fifa.

Ideon is fucking dogshit, kill yourself.

>wanting to talk to more than 1 or 2 select friends about this shitty medium
I don't think Any Forums is for you, but thank you for stopping by.

>Ideon
I've only met one person that knew of ideon at a game shop once. But the damn dood never watched it. I stop giving a shit & keep to myself since everyone only watches popular shonen shit in my city. Bring up ideon or any obscure anime will get you silence.

Attached: 1640237192743.jpg (1440x1080, 125.28K)

Cope small dick shinji bitch. Its Better than eva .

I just thought now that anime is popular and people are saying they love it, they'd like it as much as I do.
Turns out these were all lies and when they say they "love" anime they mean "i half watched a random episode of hero academia one time"

This. That's the reality.

Reminder this is why they're so desperate to push the term gatekeeper. Anyone who actually knows what they're talking about and explores the medium is considered yikes and cringe and elitist, too much irony poisoning.

it's always the obnoxious mechafags complaining

Naw idechads will always be based. You evatards are the ones that need the rope even more so than any other fanbase combined.

>Ideon
LMAO

Expecting anyone to know about ideon in RL is like hoping for a lottery ticket.

>coming here just to whine
faggot

>expecting people that claim they love anime to actually know anything released before the last 3 years
I agree, I now know that was retarded.
I just didn't expect this level of deceit and lies, are people really only pretending to be into anime? What reason do they have?

It's the same shit on Any Forums. The only threads that can get a decent number of posters are currently airing anime and some serialized manga. Or bait threads, though they're usually about the above two things too.

because its popular, faggot, is it really that hard for you to understand npc's? you are one yourself

Not sure what this insane gibberish post means

Who gives a shit about what normalfags think?
They and their handlers ruin everything they touch.
I hope CR, Netflix and Amazon bleed money from streaming anime until they give up.

>you are one yourself
Kill yourself please. Tired of bitch ass faggots such as yourself coping for nothing. I'll buy the rope for you as a gift.

The post don't mean shit. The loser nigger just trying to find a thread to vent his frustrations. Unhappy ass faggot needs the rope.

>The only threads that can get a decent number of posters are currently airing anime
its all eva, shonen shit though?

>this level of deceit and lies
dude. they like the stuff that's been spoon fed to them by whatever streaming service. it's not some deep fucking conspiracy it's just the dilution if the fandom. It happened to Sci Fi a long time ago.