If you were Rudeus instead of our favorite Hikki, what would you do differently? Spoilers for the Novels too

If you were Rudeus instead of our favorite Hikki, what would you do differently? Spoilers for the Novels too.

Attached: Rudeus_Child.png (603x1211, 562.68K)

Rape.

I tried to read the novel over on Syosetu but it was too hard for a forver n4 like me.
Then I read a little of honzuki gekokujou and still was a little hard.
So now i'm reading kuma kuma kuma bear.

Thanks for reading.

Was there any point in the novels or anime where ruijerd/roxy explicity told rudeus that they respected him for not being arrogant, despite being so gifted in magic?

Trying to find the ep/chapter

I don't think so, if anything Roxy told Rudy to be proud of his ability as a mage rather than being modest

I probably would have died a nobody in a no name village

Any neat info about writing styles that gets lost in translation?

Ignore that boring Elf and loli Migurd, follow my wife Eris to Sword Country and explain the situation to Orstead.
Fuck the human god

Have sex with all women

I would end up dead to be honest. Despite past life Rudy being a sick pedo and a useless piece of fucking shit he was actually very smart and was very good with people. Like the time his talk no jutsu was able to prevent the maid from getting kicked out or how he got through to Paul after Paul smacked him.

I even remember when Ghislaine had to point it out to him he was a genius and he was shocked to realize that people even see him like that, dude learned two languages and was able to get ppl in Eris hometown to love him and didn't think anything of it. I couldn't do anything like that, even advancing magic with modern knowledge would be a fail for me because I don't remember any modern scientific shit. I couldn't do that cumulonimbus trick he did.

I wonder if past life Rudues wasn't born so disgusting looking and emotionally sensitive that a bit of bullying would cause him to rage quit from society could he have been success in life?

Well lets see. I wouldn't have tried to creep on Sylphiette when she was a pubescent child or try to groom her since I'm not a sick fuck. I would also set boundaries between us and be more aware of her development which would ultimately result in Paul never sending me to the Boreas household. But I still would focus on magic training with her because she will be a great ally later on.

I guess from that point on I think I would focus on training my magical abilities in preparation for the teleportation incident but maybe I would try to manipulate Paul into sending me to Eris's family if possible.

Eris has too much potential as a warrior to ignore but the issue is that i'm not Rudy. He was a despicable gross pedo with Eris but at the same time he was able to form a bond with her that I don't think I can pull off. Trying to recreate neet rudeus steps just seems like a disaster also. Eris motivation to reach her potential comes from loving with Rudeus and seeing him die.

I think the best play is for me to give up on Eris and teleport with Paul and then form an adventuring party with him to gain crucial combat experience. From then on everything becomes complicated...

Well, the only thing I'd do differently would be how to get the other two wives. definitely avoid cheatin and would make it more official.

I will study hard, work hard, and become an Emperor level magician in all elements if possible, become chantless healer and detoxifier. Also try my best to become a good swordsman, at least aim to become a saint level swordsman.

Laplace cheat mana means you cant use battle aura so it's impossible to be a saint level swordsman. That's why you have to think carefully about what you do with Eris.

I would be great at just about every magic except weather magic because I don't know shit about how that works.
Likely I'd be a chantless earth and fire mage, with a side of healing.

I don't know how you can take a fully developed adult mind and put it into the brain of an infant and still have room to learn things, so it just seems reasonable to me that I'd struggle with learning the language.

I don't think I'd do the whole "fake kidnapping" thing with Eris. I don't think i could pull it off.
Honestly, I'd just hit her with shockwaves over and over and over again until she gave up- maybe invent a taser spell to zap her every time she tries to assault me.

Maybe if I killed a bunch of pax coyotes and acid wolves and C-ranked monsters outside and then brought them to the counter of the Adventurer's Guild, I might be able to join at a higher rank than F- Rank. I mean, kill collection quests start at C-rank, and if I walk in with 100 pelts from the wolves and coyotes, there's no mistake that I can do the job, right?

I know how the principles of flight work, so it's not inconceivable that I could craft (with trial and error) an airplane, and with fire magic as jet engines, I'd just fly over the ocean with eris and Rujierd in tow.

You can't win against Orsted. my fight with him would be a war of attrition, stone cannon, get lungs smashed, heal, stone cannon, get heart pierced, heal, stone cannon, (maybe some electrics or fire in there as well) but ultimately I'd lose and die. Maybe Orsted would find me useful and recruit me then? I don't know.

yes

Attached: doodle 2022-06-16 mushoku tensei rudy hilda ghislaine domestic scene wip 2022-06-17 3 flats.jpg (1011x1200, 354.56K)

>Maybe Orsted would find me useful and recruit me then? I don't know.
Just tell him that you and your homies hate the Man-god, no need to fight.

All of them.

ruijerd did say so in journey's end chapter, he's the first person who accepted him.

Fuck the muscle cat thing and then genocide the entire world.

>You can't win against Orsted
Rudy the fag couldn't. But I could.

>god wants rudy to die
>he helps him rather than offing him
I...