Overlord

What would change if Touch Me was the one who arrived to the new world instead of Momonga?

Attached: Touch Me.jpg (528x810, 359.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/1782150/OVERLORD_ESCAPE_FROM_NAZARICK/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's been a reddit threat about this already..

We are not reddit. You need to go back

I know this isn't reddit you fucking mong, I'm just pointing out OP is a reddit parrot making shit threads. You know there's a reason why Overlord posters are laughed at?

I don't go to reddit.

No because I never enter Overlord threads. This one just peeked my interest.

How do you know?
And why do you act like Overlord is the only series with a reddit page?
This makes it look like you browse the overlord reddit yourself.

Also overlord sucks, just like all isekai and all shonen

The alternate story with Keno is actually decent.

>elitist faggot
Nobody asked for your shit taste.

Hey newfriend it's okay to enjoy eating shit

Probably grieve and despair (since no emotion control), ultimately setting a goal of returning for his Wife and Children. Other than that, self-righteous crusade to save the world, God Emperor style.

He's legit able to deflect world items and their broken abilities with his own.

Common sense

how does she keep getting art?

Attached: 99125043_p0.jpg (1434x2000, 2.3M)

store.steampowered.com/app/1782150/OVERLORD_ESCAPE_FROM_NAZARICK/

You could say it was kino

>Web Novel Touch Me could take on 30 players at once
>World bosses are designed to take on 30 players at once
How was a player able to get so strong/good that he naturally got to world boss level? Am I to believe he could have realistically have solo'd world bosses? Why was his guild so scared of taking them on when they had this guy?

Lmao. This website is filled with repetitive shit thread.

would have been like gaikotsu kishi-sama, tadaima isekai e odekake-chuu

>What would change if Touch Me was the one who arrived to the new world instead of Momonga?
It would become boring moralfag isekai # 53838410, next.

players dont have the builds and gear he has, so killing 30 scrubs is not on same level as world boss tha tprobably needs debuffs, taunts, healing, etc. he also spent a fuck ton of money.

Assuming you can survive the initial attack where everyone uses their strongest skills, and can sustain your defense against 30 people for long enough, it's a fight that gets gradually easier as it goes on. Eventually it goes from 1v30 to 1v29, then 1v28, etc. So you can afford to do things like waste defensive skills on the start of the fight that won't recharge for a long time, because you won't be needing them later on.

On the other hand, against a single strong target, the fight doesn't get any easier the longer it goes on. In fact, there's a good chance that the world boss may have phases it goes through which actually makes things harder. The same strategy you used against the equivalent 30 players doesn't work here, since you can't burn through your best defense buffs at the very start. You need that shit for later in the fight.

You cannot buy high end gear and there is no mana potions and your irl relfex/skills matter.
This means you get brutal in game shit, TM vs average players would not even be a contest.
Touch me had the best gear while the average player will never get a divine equipment without connection.
The game likely had cartel like practices too (pay up or we will keep blocking this respawn/monster area) like every mmo does.