The Chinese character is always the cutest

>The Chinese character is always the cutest
Every fucking time

Attached: Sweet communist the communist daughter.png (207x639, 157.08K)

Just like real life

>Barely even looks chinese

>Literally wearing a red star uniform and has Chinese characteristics

Nigger do you know what a fucking trench coat is?

The relationship between her and trunks is something thats genuinely adorable and wholesome. I hope they get together.

She is literally older than his mother.

Chisato is cuter than Keke though

>Every fucking time
Yup.

Attached: 1643390944863.png (800x667, 677.17K)

Yeah but their biologically not that older from one another tho.

The Chinese are the BVLLS of Asians.

Chinese eyes don't look that

I thought everyone was chinese because Dragon Ball was based on Journey to the West. Chi-Chi sure as hell is Chinese.

She seems white as hell to me, but I guess that what happens when you grow up with the dub

That's*

It depends, American Chinese girls can be nice when they're not schizo SJW fatsos and when they're properly Anglofied.
Actual CCP Asian continent Chinese girls are awful, take that from a guy who's been to China as a tourist. The opposite of cute. They smoke, they're loud and unpleasant.

>She seems white as hell to me
She wears a quipao, has dark hair, and straight bangs. I could list several other cues to her ethnicity, but I don't want to embarrass you any further.

>They smoke, they're loud and unpleasant.
So the same as country hicks in America?

Not really embarrassed, if you grow up watching a dub you're gonna get accustomed to a voice. Bet you a million dollars her voice actor is a white girl

LOL

You're not refuting my point, CCP Chinese girls are not cute and if you unironically think they are I suggest you take a trip to real life China, that would work better than any of my arguments as a disillusionment.

Yeah, cool she's a white girl, I'm right.

ccp pandering

>Yeah, cool she's a white girl, I'm right.
The race of the voice actor is irrelevant, they're hired to play a role. Literally no one in South America thought Goku the "super saya-jin" was anything but Asian despite being voiced by a mexican in their dub.