One thing I really like about anime and manga is that the busty women tend to get treated like shit

It’s like the opposite of the real world where the big tiddy girl has the world handed over to her with no effort.

Attached: EJTMtcGX0AADqWi.jpg (1080x859, 268.79K)

They have a word for that fetish

O..uch..
which manga is this?

yeah it's called misogyny

sigh..another ryona thread
its cancelled don't worry about it

sound like a mad flattie

I can't speak for everyone, but I personally enjoy seeing people getting punched in the breasts because it seems like it would be really satisfying. I imagine that the impact would be cushioned by the softness of the breasts, making it feel more like a gentle massage or the way jello slides down your throat. Plus, who doesn't love jello? It's one of the best things in the world!

Heart Gear.

There was some rumbling a few months ago about it coming off hiatus. I'm not holding my breath, though.

Attached: 17-2.jpg (1080x1577, 262.09K)

do you?

Hey screw you pal. That may have been the case a while ago, but if you haven't noticed, people don't tend to like big tits anymore. They aren't in fashion.

no one care about what other people like

>people don't tend to like big tits anymore
From what island are you from?

Attached: handful.png (1000x1000, 374.84K)

Yes, ryona
Peeminist seething

Yaay, another ryona thread!

They say it hurts them a lot, but probably feels pretty nice to do it

I heard the hiatus was ending soon.

NOOO!! You can't heckin punch women, that is abuse! Even if its fictional, its heckin problematic.

YWNBAW

You shouldn't punch womem in the face, that's very uncultured. Tits and stomach are completely fine though.

I don't want to damage the boobs. So I will not punch the boobas.