Yuru Camp

So how excited are we for the movie?

Attached: Yurucamp-Anime-Movie-Visual-Cast-Staff-Revealed.jpg (1000x800, 183.49K)

Not at all, I don't want to watch short hair.

I won't judge you, because Nade wouldn't want me to, but that is some impressively bad taste

Attached: 1525419990481.jpg (1200x675, 109.77K)

Google maps camp

Attached: 9E2D010B-D193-4753-8D3F-B2D7E50B34C2.png (708x756, 472.49K)

When does the BD come out, and how long after that will it take to be subbed?

Movie is out in theaters July 1st. I'm guessing the BD and subs should be around September or October.

>old ladies that hate eachother so much they couldn't stay in contact
No thanks

>movie
The classic franchise killer.

Being old means having short hair? Huh.

>Everyone is old and wage slaving
I didn't ask for this.

Rin was already doing this throughout both anime seasons. Because she is a cunt.

Camping in Japan looks kinda sad.

It's like camping on the east coast except on painkillers and depression medication.

>itoddler posts retro anime
Ay

I hear there's very little public land so you're stuck with those crappy campgrounds.

since when was mid 2000s retro?

That's only because Yuru Camp is targeted towards the average cookiecutter salaryman/office lady who have money to blow on gearfagging (main focus of the show), and are afraid to step out of their comfort zone.
Wild camping in Japan is actually one of the best experiences you can have as most of the country seems uninhabited once you leave the city and venture into the country side.
Most elves will never do this, of course. But (You) can!

Attached: 1652039620437.jpg (1003x1417, 1.29M)

How do you know where you can camp though? It's not like other places, nearly all land is owned by someone. So most likely you'd be trespassing.

yuri camp

Usually 6 months

No man, most of the land in Japan is just wild forests and abandonment. I spent a month there as a hobo, basically living out of my backpack for half of the time if not more.

That's also another big reasons while shows like Yuru Camp exist; they're designed in an effort to stimulate domestic tourism, as most places outside of cities are desperate for some financial action. That's why YC is always shilling all the local specialties, onsen, paid campsites, etc. And there's nothing wrong with what they're doing btw, I'm just saying that if you want the real deal raw dog camping experience you can get it as the entire country is basically a camper's paradise. And very safe as well, if you are smart about bears/snakes and the few other dangers you might come across.

It might be empty, but it's owned by someone.

>film is said to be around 2 hours long
Since this is an original story, they better make adult NadeRin canon. Hopefully we get S3 too, I want to eargasm whenever I hear Ayano speak.

Attached: top_main.png (1191x957, 913.77K)

>have to wait until next year to actually watch the movie
I'll always hate this

Attached: 1631721169350.png (342x440, 251.29K)