Fights are so one sided it's not even entertaining

>fights are so one sided it's not even entertaining
>rest of the anime is JSDF fellatio'ing themselves in form of mediaval peasants reacting to their equipment

Japs need to learn how to propaganda, this is boring as shit. Put some shit like the PLA also finding out about a GATE, then making a bootleg one and siding with the empire.

Attached: file.png (640x911, 1.01M)

But more importantly Itami is gay because he never fucks Rory.

And it would have been such a simple change to make requiring little else to be affected. Turn his fear of the consequences of doing it into fear of someone finding out he's fucked her if necessary.

At this point i didn't even cared if he was a fag or not.

>read LN
>get to the ntr part
I honestly hope it was just trolling and some asshole just made up shit and I read some fagot's queer fantasy.

Everyone but Itami are okay about building relationships with women from beyond the gate, one even knocked up someone.

Which makes Itami's refusal to do the same with his harem even worse.

>ntr part
im sorry what? elaborate plz

How did the LN end? Do the Japs actually get some real fights and take some losses or is it just one-sided as always?

There is a horrible part in the novel, I honestly hope it's not real and that some fagot made up a fanfic and put it as the true translation and I was just wrong. But the thing goes like this.
>the spy, cook and the bunny girl seem to be starting an intimate relationship albeit very slowly due to both being on the enemy side
>the idiot prince realizes the betrayal of the rabbit girl, also the pig guy who is with her betrays her
> so she when she is discovered, I don't remember well but I think it is to save her life she gives herself to the enemy soldiers and the pig guy
>the cook finds her in the middle of said act
And that's what I remember but honestly I hope I read a fanfic without realizing it.

Japanese propaganda what is that? I'm only here to see medieval weaponry get rekt by modern technology.

where was this? i read up to volume 10 years ago and don't remember this.

Another day another burger seething about GATE.

i read it for the harem so i dont really care about that

fug, So I read a damn fanfic without realizing it. But it's good to know that it's not the real plot.

Attached: gate-5-1.jpg (735x720, 169.36K)

I think I read that. She was making some guys cum for "torture" when the story was finally ending. I don't understand why she even left to try and kill Ceasar? I'm sure Japan would have gotten to him eventually.

The action being completely one sided is the joke user, its not meant to be good action, its meant to be comedy almost always. Sorry you don't get it

>rest of the anime is JSDF being stupid because stupid political reasons that only exist in the author's head.

Yeah yeah false flag operation thread. We know OP.
On a more serious note, who do we have to bribe to get the manga released in the west again? Has anyone asked Sao?

Attached: 1639535650588.jpg (1097x1600, 1.37M)

It's getting official translations on that alphamanga app and up to chapter 59 now. I just saw cr has up to chapter 3 now.

Attached: FVa208LUcAEO6wa.jpg (707x1000, 153.84K)