Shingeki no Kyojin : Resurrections

>B-but muh Erencel, muh bad writing
Have you tried actually reading the manga? Now that the dust has settled, it's agreed that the ending only elevates Eren even higher.

Attached: IMG_20220616_144809.jpg (1064x1019, 337.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/titanfolk/comments/vd10gb/just_this_i_hate_aot_fanbase/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

EreMika would've been the greatest canonical relationship in all of manga

Fuck off, this is an EreToria board

Don't try to rewrite history it's a shit ending and isayama is retarded

Eren could have been great but Isayama cucked out

Back to r*ddit with you, redditor
We on Any Forums have always laughed at Eren x Historia redditors

All the ending taught me is that the general populace is not ready for and cannot comprehend recursive plot aspects and stable time loops. Causality is beyond most people's grasp.

Low quality bait

so does anybody have that image the left part has "all the build up" for the "weakest pay off" in the history of manga?

niggers perhaps, EH posting was the norm before the ending

literally only people with mental illness aka Any Forums dwellers hate the ending, well adjusted individuals with working brain aka the rest of the world outside of this shit hole regarded the series as a masterpiece.

Go back
reddit.com/r/titanfolk/comments/vd10gb/just_this_i_hate_aot_fanbase/

More like this

Attached: 412973217398712489712398129382412.jpg (680x458, 19.61K)

123 and 130 are both amazing God-tier 10/10 endings that are excellent payoffs. They work fine as endings, you could stop reading there and it would be 10/10.
131 completes Eren's character but isn't as good of an ending.
134 before the cuckvengers show up is okay.
138 is even a decent but meh ending.
139 is complete dogshit that shits on every character it possibly can.

Literally unsalvagable after the marley arc starts kicking in. Horrible idea to introduce a set of new characters this late into the story and making me supposed to care

>you could stop reading there
that never works because you can't stop reading

By rest of the world, you mean reddit?

The whole final arc was garbage you battered retard

why are you fighting? at the end of the day you both think is shit.

Oh and I forgot extra pages are based, but ultimately shit. The whole thing feels like Isayama either couldn't commit to an ending, was scared to do a certain ending or was forced to change it.

Go watch one piece.

What's the appeal of Mikasa as a character? Is it because she's a bland worthless self insert for the female readers and hot otherwise, that makes people simp for her?

Attached: 1612166976638.jpg (948x1024, 129.82K)

The retarded shit starts with Levi coming up with the brilliant idea of putting a thunder spear in Zeke's stomach.

Coincidentally, OP's last long arc was also very much underwhelming

>hot

Unironically true, lost count of all the people I've argued with who misinterpreted the way Eren's visions of the future work or automatically think they are bad because the notion of the future being set in stone is something that upsets theme

She's strong, cute, hot, and has MC's dick on her mind all the time. Winning formula.

Time travel mechanics and things are never good.

None of that shit matters when Eren is written as a retarded fuckup and the story was ultimately pointless and meaningless.

>because the notion of the future being set in stone is something that upsets theme
it does, you absolute imbecile
>muh freedom
>muh moving forward no matter what
>lol everything was predetermined bro, including my "freedom"
>also that "moving forward" thing? the path for that moving was already paved by future me, lmao
just stop posting, retard

nobody has it?

It really isn't much different than the previous characters. You got Reiner to care for, and his immediate relationship to the other soldiers is enough.
I mean I barely cared about anyone from the original main cast as human beings, it's not that kind of series. I don't say it as a negative but they're just soldiers, the series is more so about the plot.
Actually I might even find Falco, Gabi, and the other shifters way more interesting than Jean, Connie, and whoever else I forgot that wasn't a main fighter from pre-timeskip.

Cases in point, right here.

I wouldn't mind read how does it works again if you want to explain me.

Attached: 1649004558141.jpg (1093x720, 71.83K)

>Any Forums dwellers
You mean titanfuck and yeagerbum brigaders.

Even the horse has a better character arc than what Eren has going for him.