Does Any Forums love yandere?

And if so, what type of Yandere do you guys prefer?

Attached: 7D8496A2-79E3-4FD0-9061-A2259DFBA666.jpg (720x1024, 190.46K)

Yandere is the purest love a woman can give a man. A Yandere will destroy everything and anything that gets in the way of her love for her husband. Yandere's are the chad thunder cocks of the female species and anyone that thinks otherwise is a beta male.

I don’t get the appeal, why would anyone sleep with a crazy chick who will kill you if you piss her off.

Attached: 1602513643213.jpg (1280x1807, 366.92K)

take your pick user

Attached: yandere_types.jpg (2500x1570, 974.47K)

I want Shigure and Yuudachi

I'll take #6

It really depends on how the Yandere plays off with his/her object of affection. For example, Yanderes in a harem setting usually are pretty shit since they exist to fill in a flavoring quota to add some variety in said harem. But if the focus of the story is actually the relationship between the Main Characters (one of which is the Yandere, either male or female), then the exact dynamic between them can be explored and said Yandere traits can be showcased more effectively.

But personally, I love the uncanny yandere, where they look normal, but you know there's something wrong with them.

Suzukaze.

Attached: 1585645567763.png (613x842, 534.76K)

>For example, Yanderes in a harem setting usually are pretty shit since they exist to fill in a flavoring quota to add some variety in said harem.
Agreed, I still yearn for a manga where main plot is about how the psycho love interest is actually dangerous and violent and in no way play for laughs on how ruthless and underhanded, she is, so she can win the MC.

Attached: Madoka Homura can't see you.png (628x886, 534.77K)

I don't think it matters if Any Forums loves them, they will force Any Forums to love them

2, 5, 7, or 8 please

with yandere its irrelevant if you love them, all that matters is if they love you.

Used to be my favorite type of girl, but I don't like them as much anymore except for H. Still
very nice.
rolling.

>but I don't like them as much anymore
What happened?

Maybe 1 or 5 but honestly, this

stalker.

yes?

Subtle ones are nice. Ones that "mask" themselves as other archetypes, and its only after considering their actions does it come off as strange. The gaslighting/manipulating ones feel more like a real threat, too.

Just remembered ijousha no ai... so bad

What makes it so bad?

Yandere are mentally insane.

I love them.

Is By Spring a yandere series?