He could only cut a bamboo column properly after training for a billion of years in isekai

>he could only cut a bamboo column properly after training for a billion of years in isekai
How about you anons? How long would it take you?

Attached: 1654958398308.png (1500x2133, 2.31M)

Are you going to show the aftermath?

Goddesses are for hugging.

Attached: 1655358865121.jpg (1426x2048, 672.65K)

Couldn't tone it down to a reasonable 1000 or so?

These JPN -> CHN -> SPN -> ENG MTLations are getting out of hand

I feel like I'd only need 100 to cut it with my hands. And that's even if I'm going full Netero and I want to do it faster than sound. If you trained for a BILLION YEARS and you can't just THINK the bamboo is cut and it becomes cut what the actual fuck?

Been a while, progress report now.

Attached: minotaur.jpg (358x358, 35.44K)

I've been clearing my backlog of other projects to get back to work on my isekai Mino-kun.

biblical angels are awesome in the original sense, as in they actually inspire awe, so it would be cool to see them more

I'm American so my height wasn't stunted at 5'2 so at least a quarter of the time he took

>I'm American
Too many quarter pounders to swing anything without cardiac arrest, sorry

It wouldn't be a bait post without taking a doodle page out of context.

The other 999999000 years were needed to learn the omnislash and being able to cut reality's texture

Why this telephone game?

The Chinese often get raws on the internet before the Japanese do.
The Spanish have an active scanlation scene.
The English scanlation scene is a bit of a joke.

>250,000 gold to register as an adventurer
Not even fantasy worlds are safe from inflation!

Attached: 250k.png (1080x1533, 608.56K)

Who killed our guy?

Attached: index.jpg (2160x1536, 1.87M)

Why did Seras hide right next to them?
Why was she supposed to lead them away?
Why didn't the MC hide there, in her place?
The whole trap would have been so much simpler.

I think that this is just the guild wanting to tie you down to them through the tricks they learned from the Merchants' guild.

Feel like you'd still only need about 100 million years for that, 250 at most.

>how to have a steady pool of indentured servants 101
only private guilds could get away with this shit

it's probably 1 yen=1 gold

Goku would make this series better

which probably would make more sense if the currency is just "G" or "gold" in katakana instead of being literal gold
but we will never know in english, gotta love MTL

He takes a lot of naps. And some good games came out.

>only private guilds could get away with this shit
What?

You can get away with it if you have a monopoly on something desirable.
For example, you are sitting on the one dungeon that everybody wants to get into.
Or, you are the only distributor of IDs.
Or, all Inventories, carriages and loli beasts of burden are under your supervision.

>Trained for a billion years
At that point why even do this shit anymore? How are you not an eldritch abomination?

Are you a kid asking for thanks or what?
It's implicit in the collaboration of this board, user.
We share opinions and recomendations here too.
If u need notifications, go to facebook.
That's why I prefer Any Forums in my phone btw.

That would be baffling beyond reason since a single pound of Gold would be worth that in Yen with change to spare.

Attached: 1649936196094.png (700x700, 326.37K)

Monsters drop gold.
Gold is a digital currency that only appears on your status screen.

the only good thing about button not-isekai is how it filters retards with zero reading comprehension and doodlefags that never had any in the first place

That's still nearly 1800~1900 usd/eur which is not exactly a small number, considering the situation one would be in before starting as an adventurer.

It's you who's asking for something. Don't forget that.

Generally the state-owned guilds would be restricted in their predatory practices, assuming the kingdom they're in isn't run by scumbags taxing the peasantry to shit.

Then again, adventurers are just mercenaries with varying degrees of OP powers, so making them debt slaves would be a good idea over letting them wander around freely, then leaving when shit hits the fan. If they are indebted, they're obligated, and when they reach the higher ranks, you strap them with bureaucratic bullshit so they'll never leave anyways.

>That would be baffling beyond reason
2new

>1 gold = 1 yen
>around 1900 dollars just to register on adventurer's guild

So it's either massive inflation, or Merchants Guild tactics.

Attached: merchant.png (1072x720, 1002.77K)

That's what I'm saying. You'd have to be pretty fucking inept to not walk out of whatever time chamber gave you a billion years of training as something beyond concept.

>You'd have to be pretty fucking inept to
Yeah the mc on that one is inept beyond reason, literally, that's the premise.

what
have you not heard of diminishing returns
if it was realistic at all (even by magic standards) then he would still be a mook, compared to old and experienced guys with talent (since he had no talent supposedly)

Wasn't someone here writing an Isekai that started like this, but it was 10000?

>doodle
Fuck off.

again, all the button ln does is filter retards with zero reading comprehension

Fuck off with your westernshit, faggot.

And I say that if I share a name I don't need gratification.
Btw, I asked last time around 3 weeks.
Most of replies to me assumed my quotation chain came from the one who asked first. That wasn't me.

>have you not heard of diminishing returns
Realistically, a man that trains for a billion years might (depending on his methods) have a substantial advantage in a fair fight against a single opponent.
But even against two world-class fighters, he'd be in trouble.

But this is fantasy, where the ceiling isn't supposed to be that low.
Practice ringmaking for long enough, and you'll get
Ash nazg durbatulûk,
ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk
agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Even if we don't have magic anime infinite potential, a billion years is a LONG FUCKING time. Even if you only gained ONE PSI to your punches, kicks, swords swings, w/e a year that would still be hundreds of thousands of times stronger than any human.

catgirls

Attached: claire vamp.png (878x1240, 955.15K)

in xianxia it would make sense
but it's not xianxia

probably

so you don't know what diminishing returns means
google it before responding again

And again, and again, and again.
Honestly for how shit it is, people wanking their theories like manage to be even dumber than the author, because they can't be fucked to even read the first few chapters that explain the meme premise.

Attached: 1636154725676.jpg (1045x1536, 345.89K)

>Most of replies to me assumed my quotation chain came from the one who asked first.
Not mine. I just saw that you were a dickhead insisting that people just accommodate every lazy bum.
It's not hard to do a quick search before making a request. Throwing a tantrum over not being served instantly is unreasonable.
>I don't need gratification.
Yes, you do. When you demand that people give you sauce RIGHT NOW, because you'll be gone in 5 minutes.

Or you know, haven't read it and we're discussing it you fucking spaz.