Did you just try to 'pursue' me ?

Did you just try to 'pursue' me ?

Attached: 1643638174524.png (996x1540, 1.28M)

no. fuck off.

Man, I've never seen a more rapid decline in quality from a Jojo part before

So when is the new chapter starting again?

Araki probably forgot that he was gonna make part 9

Attached: invited_to_suffer.png (199x130, 1.05K)

Also did Araki just forget he drew this panel

Attached: 022.jpg (887x1400, 846.6K)

He needs a break, he kept Jojolion going for 10 years

Jojolion is a mess. It doesn't really make any sense or go anywhere with the story. The entire idea of mutant rock people doesn't really pay off in any way that justifies introducing their existence. And the getting combined together plot point for the protagonist isn't really used in an interesting way with payoff either. The way they win in the end is because of side characters having a curse and transferring it, so just a jumble of random unrelated ideas that wasn't ever turned into a proper story with a clear point.

the head doctor was fucking cool
Jojolion was so close to being good...

He wasted one more year for a pointless story.
We would already be reading Part 9 if he had planned JoJolion.

where is the new spinoff chapter? i'm actually enjoying that

Not translated yet.

>Oh, you're approaching me?

I think the set-up for Jojolion was extremely good and up through the Vitamin C fight it could stand up with any of the other parts. But it started to downturn after that and really cratered with Tooru.

gay

Can this faggot order anything?

Yes otherwise the cover wouldn't work.

What's there to remember?

Norisuke scheming and deceiving Josuke, to win him over to his side. The line about his memories not returning implies he knows something big about Josuke and doesn't want it known to him. The threat of killing him is just a father's rage but he is willing to use his daughter as bait. Turns out he knew nothing of Josuke and let this guy get intimate with his daughter. Turns out he had no real point in deceiving and manipulating him.

Perhaps it's a mushroom.

Attached: Satoru_Akefu_Infobox.png (400x225, 61.9K)

How would you rank Yasuho among the Jobros? I'd place her at an A or maybe B rank