Hunter x Hunter

Is Neon really dead? Why didn't that faggot Kurapika protect her? Wasn't he the bodyguard of the family? Why did he let the clown kill her?

Attached: Neon_Nostrade_2011.png (1072x1578, 1.47M)

She’s a worthless freak without that ability

How did she know how to use a Nen ability without even knowing what Nen is?

Come on, his father was the killer.

My cute wife Neon is ALIVE AND WELL

Attached: 1655403450668.png (825x1031, 1.21M)

Pic related is your hatsu

Roll a dice to figure out your talent level:
1 Bellow Average
2 Average Joe
3 Zushi
4 Black haired Zoldyck
5 Gon/Killua
6 Tserriednich

What kind of ability would you create?

Attached: nen mbti.jpg (425x214, 16.18K)

Attached: 1649017437883.png (1500x2250, 1.64M)

Hisoka, is the most likely culprit, especially after the Death Note comparison.

Attached: 1631097092581.png (1500x2250, 2.11M)

How does Knuckle's ability work?

what part of it confuses you

Everything. I'm a brainlet.

I don't think it's coincidence that she died AFTER the clown got styled on by Chrollo.

she is pleasing old men for free

Knuckle lends aura to his target. The debt will keep growing at a 10% interest rate every 10 seconds.
You can pay back the debt by landing a hit on Knuckle, but he can't be damaged while there's still debt to be paid.
Once the debt is bigger than the target's current aura (not their total aura), they go bankrupt and stay in Zetsu for 30 days.

Attached: 1626142623505.png (1500x2250, 2.27M)

We don’t know that’s when she died. That’s simply when it was stated. I like her dad killing her theory better as it is more dark and can give us an interesting kurapika flashback

>and can give us an interesting kurapika flashback
Togashi doesn't do flashbacks.

Togashi truly killed Neon offscreen like that huh
At least Kite died offscreen in a coolest way

Attached: 20220607_114837.jpg (1688x2110, 410.23K)

Anyone fantasizing that Knuckle can take on high level troupe members should go back and reread the multiple Gon vs Knuckle fights. That alone should tell you all you need to know about knuckles physical stats. Hell I bet killua takes knuckle without even needing godspeed.

>reborns as a manlet girl with a mouse tail
truly a fate worse than death

Neon is fine. Kurapika probably just found a way to give her back her stolen hatsu that will be revealed later when he enters conflict with the Spiders.

Things Kurapika might have done:

Taught her Nen and got her to remake her Hatsu (unlikely, would make Chrollo and ability thieves shit and I dont see it tying to any plotpoint unless Chrollo steals Kacchou or something)

Found an exorcist. Possible to work if Chrollo's book leaves some kind of trace to remove the Hatsu of the target (and Kurapika knowing an exorcist COULD be a plotpoint since we know the Hunter Association has access to one and Kurapika now has the resources to use it)

Got Neon's heart to stop for a bit with Belladona or some other posion. Chrollo's book then returned Neon's hatsu since it counted her as dead because it only considered heart rate as a life sign like Hisoka's rubber nen cpr. (Also possible since there seems to be a hatsu affecting the Princes until they dieand Princes being able to escape it by faking death could be a plotpoint)

We literally have an Izunavi flashback everytime we need Kurapikas powers explained.
>ET
>Steal chain

>becomes the little girl
He won

t. coomer

She’s dead everything inplies that. Why would togashi even want that hax ability to remain in the story? Why would even waste page space doing all that nonsense. Why can’t you waifufags ever let people go.

Thanks

That Steal Chain "flashback" was literally less than 2 pages long, and it was still unusual for Togashi.

It’s still a flashback and I never implied that I was expecting a full chapter or even a half chapter flashback. I’m aware of how togashi works.

he was too busy drowning in an indescribable emptiness

My favourite hunta is Lemmy Kilmister with a pompadour who does haikus

Attached: ((EwyVNtEXMAIZ1x((z.jpg (4000x2000, 538.32K)

This will be canon

Attached: tumblr_855648ac6a9919d03649a766d6afa233_05a8624c_1280.jpg (1280x1707, 528.19K)

>Neon is fine. Kurapika probably just found a way to give her back her stolen hatsu that will be revealed later when he enters conflict with the Spiders.
>
>Things Kurapika might have done:
>
>Taught her Nen and got her to remake her Hatsu (unlikely, would make Chrollo and ability thieves shit and I dont see it tying to any plotpoint unless Chrollo steals Kacchou or something)
>
>Found an exorcist. Possible to work if Chrollo's book leaves some kind of trace to remove the Hatsu of the target (and Kurapika knowing an exorcist COULD be a plotpoint since we know the Hunter Association has access to one and Kurapika now has the resources to use it)
>
>Got Neon's heart to stop for a bit with Belladona or some other posion. Chrollo's book then returned Neon's hatsu since it counted her as dead because it only considered heart rate as a life sign like Hisoka's rubber nen cpr. (Also possible since there seems to be a hatsu affecting the Princes until they dieand Princes being able to escape it by faking death could be a plotpoint)

Attached: 1628893209250.png (300x300, 241.17K)