Breaking character

What moments made you go
>Hmmm I don't think this character would ever do/say this?

Attached: EXSEUzgWAAUxs14.jpg (602x639, 249.55K)

that time deku cried

>Implying that Zoro isn't deeply misogynistic as well
>Implying that he gave a fuck about Kuina's worries about her growth as a woman beyond wanting to fuck her

In One Piece? Too many to chose.

Zoro has always had a weakpoint for women, also Robin is his teammate and that hit looked really bad. Nothing uncharacteristic about this.

but he's always crying

Zoro ALWAYS went soft on women probably due to Kuina getting staired. That being said Sanji becoming Tranji or not noticing Kiku wasn't a woman always is strange to me

Attached: tranji.png (420x720, 535.85K)

Attached: 1597529979167.jpg (257x232, 17.36K)

To be fair Oden was a bad ass and knew Roger and went to Laughtale. Oden sama is the best and the most greatest

>Obsessed

>or not noticing Kiku wasn't a woman
The twitter fanbase would go insane if he did that

One of the moments that made me hate wano in its entirety, specifically oden

When Mr. 1 said to Zoro if he’s going to cut diamonds next and Zoro replied with „don’t be ridiculous!“. Why isn’t Zoro aiming for the next step? Simply admitting that it’s impossible seemed so out of character ... and rather lame.

> NOOOOO
> LUFFY CAN'T BE INVESTED IN A STORY BECAUSE ONE TIME IN SKYPEIA -

fuck off man

Attached: 14.jpg (1067x1600, 471.24K)

People in real life with absurd goals can acknowledge things that don't seem possible.

Some level of acknowledging that humans aren't 1 dimensional robots can help a series feel more grounded.

There's the fight with The Kaido too, He flipp flopped between waku waku and mu everybody freedom.

cope

Eren was like this since episode fucking 1. Literally the reason I dropped it on the first couple episodes back then.

kek

You havent watched past the first 2 episodes you lying fags