Was he right about the shinobi world?

Was he right about the shinobi world?

Attached: 69d38c6e629ff47eadbe497b8f9d3cea.jpg (2000x1700, 602.35K)

Yes and same with Madara
>naruto: we saved the world forever
No you didn’t nigga there’s aliens and shit and another war is gonna start with your son and his friend

Kill yourself, narutard.

The fact you said narutard probably means you don’t go outside much

>until everyone knows pain there can never be peace
>every single character in the show has a melodramatic crybaby backstory

The fact that the word narutard triggers you means you need to lurk for at least 2 years before posting.

I have the better digits newer fag
S
Lurk more in your mom

Yes but his method for solving the problem of hatred was nonsense

Absolute peace is unattainable, everything would go back to what it was after Nagato dies.
The best choice here is for you to stand tall and protect those you love and their will.

He didn’t even get to try it

>dude MAD but I want people to actually nuke each other every few decades
At best, it's an utterly pointless peace because millions will constantly die to uphold it. At worst, the whole world gets blown to hell

I BELIEVE IT

His method is quite literally the same thing Naruto is doing; having an overwhelming power that could defeat all the other villages to force peace.
Fucking the other kage literally admitted the only reason war hasn't happened again was because Naruto could solo there entire armies.

Pain's plan was basically using weapons of mass. destruction as a deterrent. It was the closest thing to real world war and politics.

he was
his method was stupid and wouldn't even work
unfortunately the hidden leaf village got retroactively cleared of all its sins as all the ninjas became peace loving good guys who just hate going on mean ninja missions and actually just wanna do humanitarian work, all thanks to Danzo playing the role of jesus and dying for all the sins.

The entire background of the hidden leaf/land of fire is so busted and poorly done that it confuses the whole issue

Things like Sakumo's suicide retroactively make no sense when Konoha was always about comrades and friendship

Outer Heaven

Attached: 792F1898-58CA-4A84-A6A2-158D36B6F9ED.jpg (802x6414, 1.76M)

I would've much preferred that to the Eye of the Moon plan.

Sakura doesn't

His plan sounds way cooler than wanting an everpresent cold war, he should have won just to see what would have happened

good point, pain should've just tortured her, would've taken a hell of a lot less effort than his autismo plan

same

He lowkey had a really stupid plan that didn't make very much sense

>his method was stupid and wouldn't even work
It would work in a similar way it worked in real life for different time periods.

If during those peace periods of peace the different factions form a codependency then that peace period could last just fine as long as that codependency last.

Of course abuse of soft power and explotation of third parties will still occur.