>Menou and Akari are yuri
>Ilya and Miyu are yuri
>Hibiki and Miku are yuri
>Izetta and Fine are yuri
>Miyako and Hana are yuri
>Yuzuku and Yui and Yukari are yuri
>Homura and Madoka are yuri

Have a nice day

Attached: 1654278541498.jpg (1920x1080, 123.14K)

Everyone knows this

>>Satsuki and Komachi are yuri
*Satsuki and Akira. Komachi will have to be put down for everyone's sake.

Tomboys are all traitors

>Hayasaka and Fujiwara are yuri
this is a bad joke right?

Correct.

Soon

Attached: lesbos.jpg (710x2150, 462.97K)

>Satania and Ralphi are yuri

Attached: 1647497455532.jpg (1113x3200, 506.59K)

About half of them are yuritranny fanfictions though.
>gag chapter
Kek

Show me the "non gag" page where Hayasaka kiss a boy and the "non gag" page where Fujiwara tells a boy it's fine to kiss her

I will be waiting for you answer, I'm sure you will be able to come up with something, right?

>n-no it will happen trust my delusions
Why would Aka satisfy yuritrannies? Only some shitposting mudskins here think that 2 characters with 0 chemistry will become a couple kek.

>>Ilya and Miyu
...are Shirou's cocksleeves. Just like everyone else in Prillya universe.

Shirou is homosexual in the prismaverse (instead of bisexual), he gets buttfucked by the butler

I didn't ask for you to wonder what the author intentions are, I asked for canon pages where you can counter what I posted.

Half of the Kaguya thread was pathetically crying because they couldn't understand why the author added drama instead of the same boring jokes he already did 100 times, drama that overall pretty decent.

>yuritranny fanfictions
This is getting really pathetic.

Is this how you cope?

>Satsuki and Komachi
Shit taste. Satsuki's autism can be handled only by violent delinquents/genki bullies/chuuni class reps.

Aka thinks that people showing affection to each other, no matter how out of character it is, is funny. Yuricucks literally took the bait and have been circlejerking with the idea of both of them becoming a couple, despite them having no fucking chemistry at all. It would be completely out of character for Hayasaka, as for Chika, well, she's a non-character. Her whole existence is a gag. Anyway, I feel pity for the people who think that it'll actually happen.

Girls would still want his dick even if he was a turbo-homosexual, which he isn't btw.

CANON

Attached: Fate kaleid liner Prisma Illya Zwei! - 05 - Large 17.jpg (1280x1436, 162.91K)

>She... she is just a joke!
Holy cope, still didn't post the pages

Attached: 1645409695956.gif (500x281, 1.05M)