Rewatch Steins;Gate

>rewatch Steins;Gate
>realize its non-fiction
how did the japanese manage to create this?

Attached: 1626125956933.png (1143x643, 424.35K)

ww3 is a meme

it was pretty funny when the real life SERN admitted to researching time machines

wait until you look up CERN opening dance rituals on youtube. now thats some freaky shit

Fuck I hate the anti-Christ

Now go read R;N Elite and be ready to shit bricks.

I unironically believe that it's based on real events and the methods of time travel shown are real

I went on a tour at CERN. It’s a strange facility.

Okay John.

>watch steins gate
>realize it's shit

>Watch Steins Gate
>Realize it's trash garbage
Steinstrannies...

Attached: sg101.jpg (604x338, 31.42K)

I watched the anime years ago and forgot what happens in it. How does the VN stack up against the other Sci;Advs?

IT WASNT MEANT TO BE A DOCUMENTARY

Your tranny shounenshit will NEVER be good.

Attached: asspull_x_asspull.png (1950x1950, 1.61M)

Huh.

Attached: 1654096573316.png (1277x769, 998.07K)

I'm only roughly a quarter of the way through, but I like it a lot. You have to read Chaos;Head though because the concepts in it become crucial to the plot of RN later on.

But yeah, it's great. Apparently, Chaos;Child is the best VN of the SciAdv series so that's something

>tranny
Funny thing. Ruka just accepts the fact that he is a girly boy. He doesn't make other people refer to him as a girl, or tries to imply that being girly is normal for a man.
The only time he wanted to be a girl is when he could change the past and be biologically born as a woman, no tranny shit.
Also, the pic user posted is from a timeline where Ruka was actually born as a girl. And the thing that set Okabe off was that people kept using female pronouns, so he wanted to prove them that they were wrong.

I also read CH a long time ago, but for some reason I felt like it left off on an unsatisfactory note. Maybe I played the wrong version or didn't find the true end.
As for CC, I wouldn't call it the best in series but it was pretty good.

user don't waste your breath on huntards. The best thing they deserve is an equally lazy shitpost or just ignoring

Election tourists don't understand that 2011 was a world before trannies and gender politics. There were crossdressers and okama but everyone saw them for what they were.

I find ignoring works very well

It would be much easier if people just saw it for what it is, a fetish.