Nagatoro

Actual confession soon?

Attached: 20.png (960x1378, 803.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kowakunotsubo.com/archives/how-did-nanashi-went-to-writing-the-best-love-story-ever-told/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

obviously not. he'll have to do some event as motivation to confess now. she still has to get good at judo. this is just realizing feelings. now 200 more chapters of will they wont they.

Yes, tomorrow.

BASEDpai

Naga nails

Attached: 1618707621763.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)

Probably. He's going to manage to find the stone, even with the sniffers' interference, and confess soon after.

This is the 9th niggatoro thread today. How much are you getting paid to shill these?

And yet it still pales in comparison to the number of One Piece, Dragon Ball, and other shounenshit threads. Why don't you go bitch at them instead?

He gave me access to his second super secret fanbox.

Attached: 1612945559173.gif (395x542, 22.33K)

Pulling my rib cage apart

There are romcoms that start with the MC knowingly in love with the FMC and they still meander without progress for 150+ chapters. We've only just reached the starting point.

What in the fuck is that thing?

about tree fiddy

I LOVE NAGATORO!

Attached: Naga_gym.png (987x1694, 1.08M)

great manga, too bad the author is just gonna keep milking the "i love her but im not gonna confess yet because how could i dare wish to ever be happy and tell the girl i like that i like her!??!?!?!?! i cant possibly dare to confess i dont deserve happiness!" and then immediately end the manga when he confesses 30 chapters later than he shouldve because if you go out then there is nothing after that life immediately ends and the author couldnt possibly keep going while they're in a relationship, everyone knows the manga ends once they are actually happy because god forbid we show a couple in a relationship!
watch it end with a confession (thats 60 chapters late) and a kiss right as they graduate

Nagagril

i think he will confess soon and we will get wonderful relationship chapters. have faith in 774

Doomposters have been wrong every single time so far, why would we start listening to you now?

I actually hope they start dating and doing more stuff together, the last arc being the judo tournament or something for the kiss reward.

currently enjoying kaguya sama and komi-san and meika-san, great mangas after confession chapters. Also Horimiya

>we are being watched
kowakunotsubo.com/archives/how-did-nanashi-went-to-writing-the-best-love-story-ever-told/

Attached: 26E269A1-3A72-4639-9281-B6C86999AA8E.png (440x265, 78.27K)

Editors are afraid of change
Otaku are afraid of change
Manga writers don't wanna take risks and lose their jobs

I see so many people here saying it should end right after confession because "that's how things are" or "other works went to shit after confession so no one should ever try to make it work".
Only romcomfags like getting blueballed for hundreds of chapters and then cheering it ended right as it got good.

>jarman came for the nagafags
Oh no.

Not enough

I WANT US TO BE LOVERS!

lo basado