when will they end up together

Attached: mt.jpg (762x715, 288.31K)

>trapshit
Pass.

hes based

Attached: mt2.jpg (482x622, 141.8K)

IDK... sell to me.

Soon to be axed

Its been pretty dumb fun, I totes dig it and the artsyle is surprisingly good, the fight with the waterman was really well drawn

why

it's shockingly good for a weekly

autistic loser tries to find a tradwife

this series is popular with women and I refuse to read anything where the majority of readers are women

Is this a Dragon Ball prequel ?

is it? I haven't really seen it be popular with much anyone so far

he's a handsome dude though

Attached: marriagetoxin_2_44.jpg (800x1224, 310.49K)

This is much better than Gay Dentist (that's not saying much but it's still true).
So if gay dentist can have 50+ chapters, I don't see why this wouldn't survive that long.

Beatifully drawn mango about one of the most dangerous assasins in the planet in desperate need to find a woman to bear his children and continue his line, he is helped by a delicious bussy who is an expert in scam marriages who will stop at nothing to put a ring to it.

Part shonen combat, part stupid looney comedy, part romance mango and all a very easy and entretaining read

Attached: RYOOONA.jpg (1045x1600, 499.9K)

gay dentist was lame I only made it a few chapters in, I don't know why people recommend it

Attached: FUyIflKWQAAWbHh.png (1602x1201, 1.4M)

>YOU HAVE TO EAT ALL THE WATER

she was hot
I bet all the girls he collects during the manga will help him out in his inevitable battle against his grandma

Attached: marriagetoxin_8_17.jpg (800x1224, 263.49K)

honestly the trap part makes perfect sense

if he was a girl then it'd be too obvious for them to end up together with zero conflict, and there'd be no story
the one shot version made it so his mother hated the girl, but there was no real reason for it
kinosaki being a guy makes sense cause even if gero chooses him, he can't make a heir together, which is the whole point of the story

so it actually is plot relevant and not some throwaway trap character

I mean if he ends up impregnating them all the clan will florish like never before.
But Im really liking it so far, the action and humor are really well balanced, the latest chapter has no action but a shitton of stupid, dumb buffoonery happening left and right.

Attached: ItsCatchy.jpg (1045x1600, 455.59K)

its wild how they can go back and forth. very goofy pulpy violent action and then slapstick comedy. it's pretty well balanced despite trying to juggle lots of genres and moods, and as far as I know this team is pretty new (the authors been an assistant on JJK and Shiori Experience though)

It has its moments but they are extremely rare so overall it's not worth it.

The dude in charge of Mangaplus sure loves traps. This manga has cuter girls (male) than most of the stuff in the current main magazine so I'm not complaining though.

It has some wonky things in the first few chapters, and the MC's family background was retarded.
But ever since the second girl shows up everything has been gradually better.

It’s very nice. And the theme and reasoning around the whole relationship thingie is very well written. I hope the author stick to such strong writing and characterization later on. Maybe this manga will be one of the few titles where the reason behind MC choice for the girl of his life wouldn’t be ass pulled. As always jump+ saves the jump in general