Two unique cups

two unique cups

Attached: 01fe857a-6f78-4767-9664-cc2383628d5c.png (853x1200, 262.45K)

>redd8t moment

It’s just a cup, grow up

>bro just because I shat in that cup that doesn’t make it any less valuable than the brand new one

the lol there is the icing on the cake, especially since the guy looks like he's yelling.

If he had just said something along the lines of “who cares”, it would have been great. Instead he comes across like the sperg he is.

the fucking mushroom cut + glasses combo pisses me off in ways that shouldn't be possible

i want the one that 7 dicks haven't jizzed in

If I take a shit in a cup, is it still a cup? Or a toliet?

>MC has so much CHAD energy it always makes Any Forums seethe
based

That argument makes no sense because women are living beings - they’re not objects meant to be owned.

the best part is how the panel is fucking MASSIVE. like he just shared an incredible insight.

How good is this manga compared to other romcoms? Currently reading Aharen san, Nagatoro, Bokuyaba and Sukinako ga Megane

Yea, the whole premise doesn't make much sense, specially when it's supposed to be like his big moment to show how empathetic and kind he is. Just makes him sound like a dweeb.

Those are all better than Anjou.

This is the worst analogy I have ever heard. Just tell the fag to mind his own business.

Pretty bad comparitively. Bokuyabai is far better than this, and tackles similar character growth and relationship interactions far more gracefully.

this, both the noface who brought up cup analogy and bowcut's reply are retard

Just skip every chapter that isn't a Toyoda chapter.

Attached: toyoda look.jpg (850x1200, 173.46K)

Very frustrating at times, Seto is in general very unlikeable until several chapters later. You'll end starved for more Inuyama though, his side stories with Toyoda are very cute.

Thank you for your replies anons, i think i will skip this one for the time being.