Esemori no Abyss

Did Akira and Yuko deserve all the suffering they got? Did Yuko deserve to be a prostitute so young?

Attached: 1655116654516.jpg (1296x2048, 795.76K)

Screw those two, where's Nagi?

When is flashback Namek going to end?

how many flashbacks are we currently inside of again?

We needed more spoilers

Only one so far

Stop this flashback shit already, I just want to see the official confirmation from the horse's mouth that Esemori is Reiji's dad. No, the eyebrows don't count.

None of them deserve it. Esemori was just too young to see past his onw pain.

Then why did they fall into the abyss?

this manga is shit

Because their actions had consequences even if they didn't know any better. Akira created Yuko, Yuko created Esemori.

Yes but it's still fun to watch the trainwreck

the moral of the story is that parents in small towns suck unless it’s your dad (who for some reason despite yuko directly saying is the case people don’t believe) who abandoned you at a young age

Show me where Yuko says: "Nozoe Akira, aka Esemori, is the father of my son, Kurose Reiji."

It hasn't happened yet, but it should

So is Esemori gonna die at the end of this arc, or is that being saved for the end of the manga?

Who woulr win on a rap battle?

Attached: FVORXXgVUAEEHAU.jpg (2048x1979, 1.55M)

THE HERO OF TOWN

the chapter with sensei she said he went to be with his dad in tokyo or something like that, how autistic are you that you need more than this after it’s been alluded to over and over. This manga actually follows through on foreshadowing and all the open secret type stuff like gen kills reis stepdad has proven to go exactly as expected, if you want your epic and whacky twists and turns to spam threads about with meaningless comments you should read something else because this ones fairly predictable

>bbbbbut
so she didn't say it

are you retarded or trolling? she says his father is in tokyo when talking about why he would go there when she knows for a fact that esemori tried to get reiji out of the town before

Attached: retard.png (642x886, 369.32K)

Stop spamming Abyss threads. There is already one up.

>anons are legit reading this flashback and believe Yuko and Akiro will ever reconcile enough to have Reiji
What is it? Pure delusion? Denial their theory is wrong?

>Akira
No
>Yuko
Yes

Hello senseischizo

then provide some actual proof, that they are on bad terms in the flashback is definitely not proof considering that there is clearly more to it and that they cant reconcile is based on your personal opinion of how things will go. There is plenty of indirect confirmation throughout the ENTIRE MANGA and later straight up proof which I have already posted that esemori is his dad to the point where people have been saying the entire time he has been a character. everything up to this point leads to him being the dad but you autists decide that youve figured it out from a clearly incomplete story partway through a flashback

This is what I don't get. If Yuko and Akira had a falling out, how did they reconcile years later and conceive Reiji? Is this where this flashback arc is leading to?