New french anime based on a french manga

Japanese supremacy is over
twitter.com/ADNanime/status/1536392960966856705?cxt=HHwWgsC4ncDQrtIqAAAA
twitter.com/ADNanime/status/1536755354662408192?cxt=HHwWgMCo1cu209MqAAAA
>The story takes place in Montpellier. In parallel to reality, there is a world where all people go every night, the world of dreams: Dreamland. Most go there without realizing it as a simple "dreamer". However, when a person manages to overcome his phobia, he reaches the status of "traveler", he becomes aware of this universe and is endowed with a power linked to this overcome fear. This world is also populated by permanent creatures, called dream creatures, which only exist in Dreamland.

Attached: Reno Lemaire.jpg (2609x2576, 860.64K)

inb4 3DPDCGI like the ladybug thing

>frog animation
On s'en bat les couilles.

> french manga
> french
> manga

Terminology asides, french actually have a pretty good track record at making "manga" that looks like manga.

The perk of having a very healthy comic book industry, I suppose.

Attached: radiant 16.jpg (1366x2238, 430.89K)

>western art
>manga
>ever
no

Any Forums is over there

Gaijin manga is not manga as far as I'm concerned

My favourite animes are Last Airbender and Megas XLR. I also liked W. I. T. C. H

Attached: Literally me.gif (375x498, 679.01K)

Cool, je m'empresserai de ne pas y toucher

>Montpellier
>No nigger characters
Mmmmm...

Le nip manga is not nip manga you croak.

>french

Attached: disgust 2.jpg (500x523, 171.79K)

Manga is a state of mind. Everything else is being soulless.

did you read it? I read it like 10 years ago but I think there was at least one ethnic dude in there?

I think it's pathetic how some French comic artists pander to the weeb audience instead of taking pride in drawing comics that will never be manga despite a style "that looks like manga" as meaningless as that is. They should look up to the greats like Moebius, who inspired the likes of Miyazaki for the latter's manga. Miyazaki never tried to draw manga in the a style that resembles "bande dessinée." Taking inspiration is fine, trying to emulate is sad.

Attached: 9910000017759_cg.jpg (1369x1792, 228.15K)

Only french can produce mangas as they are the most ancient weebs in existence. A french can be an honorary mangaka, deal with it.

>french anime based on a french manga
Another Asterix film?

This was created 10 years ago?

It's a great news. Radiant and then this

Yeah, and anyone who masters the katana and bow can be a honorary samurai, it's 2022 you bigot

Belgian comics > French comics > trash > amecomi
That said, how was Radiant? I never watched it.

So, if a japanese makes a manga in a western country, what's that?

It's not pathetic. Just because you're born somewhere doesn't mean your art has to conform to the general style of the country you're in. In fact european comics are popular precisely because they are very diverse in themes, artstyles, and even formats.
If some spanish dude wants to draw a manga as close to the real thing published in japan, he should go for it. At the end of the day the only question that matter is if the format chosen is the best one.

Asterix? Better than your favorite manga.

This is literally the same plot as Yumekui Merry. Author is a hack

I read the manga, didn't watch the first season of the anime but I heard it added filler that wasn't very well received.

I watched the second season and it was alright. I'll probably watch the third season but there's not enough content for it to be made yet, if it is made.

I'll recommend the manga, it's pretty good and each major arc is an improvement on the last.

If a person of 1/8th Japanese descent draws a comic during a flight from Paris to Tokyo, what is that? Are you being dense on purpose or do you think "manga" has some sort of vague, nebulous definition that no one can agree on?