Doesn't punch or use his hands to fight because “his hands are only for cooking”

>Doesn't punch or use his hands to fight because “his hands are only for cooking”
>proceeds to put hands on the ground to do a spin kick move

Attached: AA605B11-4464-4DD0-A352-908FE85BE5A5.jpg (640x480, 35.23K)

damn that nigga wilin out!

the point is that punching shit hurts your hands and can leave lasting injury. you'd know that if you'd ever thrown a punch in your life.

>retard explanation
Id rather throw a punch that do a fuckin handstand on the ground. But you wouldnt understand since youre a fuckin weakling with glass wrists

>Sanji
>Basically a superhuman
>Hurt his hand from punching
Dumb cunt

Sanji is an idiot with moronic values.
News at 11.

>>retard explanation
>Id rather throw a punch that do a fuckin handstand on the ground
>>Hurt his hand from punching
>Dumb cunt
he's right tho. punching can severely damage your hand. hand standing will give you some blisters at the very worse.

I'm about to finish the Alabasta arc, will the crew's plot armor lessen as this goes along? Motherfuckers have "died" ten times over in these fights. Why make the stakes so big that the main characters can only overcome them by their enemies acting retarded or them instant healing after every fatal blow.

Attached: WS009036.jpg (598x445, 47.49K)

He cracked his leg kicking Vergo, so yes, he could absolutely hurt his hand punching, you absolute retard.

Read the manga. Alabasta is god tier.

>will the crew's plot armor lessen as this goes along?
>them instant healing after every fatal blow.
you havent seen anything yet. they will be taking more beatings than goku..

>Id rather throw a punch that do a fuckin handstand on the ground.
Yeah because you're a fatass who can't do a handstand.

What's Sanji's deal anyways, literally everybody else uses their hands to fight and their hands are fine?

Is he fighting the ground? Am I fighting with my hands when I use them to balance and guard while I kick? Are you a retard?

Attached: 1653842066855.png (270x360, 65.68K)

I like the story, characters and setup, it's just some of these recent fights have been stretching my belief as to how the crew survived them.

Attached: 00000.jpg (572x438, 62.7K)

and just like that, sanji walked it off. getting hurt in one piece is like having the common cold.

Disneypiece isn't good if you expect a good story. Everything after East Blue is garbage

This is legit even if people don't like hearing it. Takes a lot of training to make your hands hard enough to not break the shit out of them yes that training is just punching the shit out of things over and over till they stop breaking. Not ideal for people who like being able to keep their hands in a shape that's not a fist.

Must be nice for Luffy to be a rubberman and not have to worry about it.

Attached: X1x8cSf.jpg (1080x998, 69.1K)

>will the crew's plot armor lessen as this goes along?
HAHAHAHAHA

I just lightly tapped walls with my knuckles and increased the intensity (ie. Punch the brick wall) over months/years as a teen.

I got into lots of fights when I was younger so it was needed, wasn't really complicated to do.

It has nothing to do with injuring his hands. Despite his hard exterior Sanji is the biggest softy, he doesn't believe his hands that are meant to make people happy should be used to hurt people.

>over months/years
Exactly the problem. Besides that, look at the kind of injuries boxers get despite it. Once you start hitting human limits of power, shit gets wacky.

Also this.