Anime will never again be as amazing and interesting as the first time you saw it

Anime will never again be as amazing and interesting as the first time you saw it.

Attached: kumiko.jpg (808x812, 53.41K)

It honestly feels that way sometimes. I can't tell if I'm becoming old and jaded or if the medium is just getting worse.

Good, I love anime more than I ever have and I'm at the decade mark of being into it.
Fucking copers unable to grow an appreciation for things they love and just look back on when they were teenagers and "loved" things more.

>first time you saw it.
Those of us raised n anime will never be able to relate to this. Pretty sure my first anime was before kindergarten so don't expect me to recall shit.

True, the only shows that I've rated 10/10 are the ones I've watched as a newbie. Nowadays it's incredibly hard for me to give something a 9, let alone 10.

Maybe not the first time I saw it but the first one I saw when I started watching it "seriously".
It's fine, though. I still like it, and the kind of anime I like hasn't changed much compared to fucking video games.

it literally still is, it was actually quite boring the first times i saw it

I know the formula now.

too many identical series

isekai is all wish fulfilment bullshit, it all belongs in the trash no exceptions. Shounen's that start with boy developing strange abilities and being recruited/visited by some mystery organisation to fight against big bad, CSM handled this ok but it's still overused as fuck.

Knowing the formula can make a lot of stuff boring. Used to be avid harem watcher, but I tune off on harems cause I know what they'll do. Also I've had ample time to read source material

Yes but the second time is beautiful as much as the first one or even more, because you can maybe see things that you didn't see before, and see the opening and the ending for the first time isn't little thing.
If you see it before than the second time you are a retard.

Nah, I'm sure there is a lot of shit anime out there but there is also a lot of great anime out there that makes me feel good, surprises me positively and entertains me. In fact there is so much good anime out there that it will last me a lifetime and I will never complete my backlog, which means I will never run out of anime to watch/rewatch. Feels good.

Lies. I re-watched pretty rhythm and it's still as good as when I watched it for the first time. Maybe u just have shit taste.

It's fine, VNs are still as good.

Attached: 1655197796383.jpg (1920x1080, 353.89K)

There's still some new series coming out that excite me as much as when I first discovered the medium honestly, in fact this year specifically it's one of the best in quite some time personally and I like where things are heading so far too.

Captcha: HSMM8
First anime I watched: MM!
lol

If you can still find 9/10s it's all good

The last show I rated 10/10 was Hajime no Ippo and that was almost 5 years ago. I've already accepted that I will never find another 10.

You'll find another 10 in your lifetime, probably 2 or 3 actually.

Attached: 1641604561996.png (4110x1231, 2.07M)

Bump

I rewatch my favorite shows all the time.

Kumiko is so cute