I don't think an ending to an anime has ever left me this conflicted...

I don't think an ending to an anime has ever left me this conflicted. I don't see how any part of this ending is supposed to be good or uplifting. I don't know if Sonny Boy has really even grown at all by the end of the series, he's still the apathetic doormat he always was and his life is shit because of it. The thing that pissed me off the most about it is that he doesn't even TRY to keep his promise to Nozomi, even though he got the perfect opportunity to try and becomes friends.

I really think I got filtered or something because I felt like I just didn't "get" a lot of the stuff in this show.

Attached: Sonny_Boy_Key_Visual.jpg (258x387, 53.07K)

>I don't know if Sonny Boy has really even grown at all by the end of the series
Cwoboy Bebop at his computer.jpg

you know what anime had a perfect ending, muteking the dancing hero, the ending is rly what pushed it from fun to kino for me

I know what his name is, I just like calling him that since I don't understand what the title is actually supposed to mean. Again something I didn't "get".

hey man stuff can be interpreted in many ways

But WHY?

Oh yeah and what was the deal with Aki-sensei and the principal? What was Aki trying to do and how could she have been their teacher if she's a student? Also am I correct in thinking that Hoshi was a copy of the principal? They had him wearing sunglasses every time that conveniently covered up the spot where the star would be.

It legit became one of my favorite animes. I really don't know if i'd want a season 2 or not.

I legit liked these series and and the conflicts different characters went throught, it's the only anime in recent years that made me feel some kind of an emotion
and it's the only anime that I've seen that has a loner end

Attached: Sonny-Boy-09-39.jpg (681x383, 27.02K)

Attached: [sound=a.pomf.cat%2Fonxzyj.mp3].webm (852x480, 2.62M)

It was cuck shit. I will never understand this cuck fetish.

maybe it was just abstract

what the hell are you talking about?
how was it cuck shit you dumb nigger?

Attached: 1637558017068.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

it's just experimental animation meant to portray the confusion of transitioning from high school to young adulthood and all its anxieties of finding a job and a place to live, don't overthink it too much.
The end ruined it because it rendered everything as if it was all inside the MC's head with all his fantasies.
Go watch The Tatami Galaxy instead you'll get your satisfaction there.

>replying to namefags

I hate these dumb niggers, because they're unable to experience or relate to grief whatsoever because of how soft they are
their self-insert asakaze did end up getting the girl he wanted while playing self-important god so why do they complain about it anyway?

It was pure kino an all the brainlets got filtered.
He explicitly didn't try to befriend her because he respected her so much that he wanted her to be happy.
As for the other girl, I think they weren't compatible. I guess they even hated each other, that's why she didn't even talk to him on the first day.

Cuckoldry has been one of the greatest narrative devices of written & visual arts history,user. To deny it means that you deprive yourself from experiencing those

maybe we were Sonny Boy all along bros

Attached: 1564623791545.png (800x699, 1.09M)

We had some fun times, I enjoyed those threads.

Attached: 13.png (1280x720, 676.37K)

And some kino shots, in particular episode 8.

Attached: 17.png (1280x720, 660.32K)

it's just niggerlicious shit writing masked by 2deep4u style + narrative. At some point it had *it* and then it completely threw it away.

>He explicitly didn't try to befriend her because he respected her so much that he wanted her to be happy.
That's fucking stupid. She didn't ask him to make her his lover, she just asked him to be her friend, if anything that would just make both of them happier especially since it's not like she's a completely different person since it's only a 2 year difference. Not even trying to fulfill that promise makes him look like a huge pussy and wonder if he really ever gave a shit about her.