Ōsama Ranking

Hey guys, what do u think about "Ōsama Ranking"?

Attached: Sin-titulo-61-400x360.jpg (400x360, 20.94K)

10/10 beginning
0/10 ending

Basically.

Attached: 1638311832061.jpg (1966x1966, 164.79K)

I thought it was amazing, wish we got an episode showing Miranjo doing good deeds after being wedded to Daida instead of everyone forgiving her. Aside from that, loved it so much that I'm genuinely peeved a solid English TL will probably never come to fruition

Fpbp

I had no expectations or prior knowledge, and was blown away! But once I began to expect things, everything went to shit. I left disappointed and unhappy.

Couldn't have put it better

ABSOLUTELY HARAM

Very cute so far

A strong 5/10 as far as fotm shows go.

fpbp

is it still worth watching?

9/10 constant tear jerker until the ending.
Everything just came together and wrapped up way to quickly. Everything dealing with Miranjo and the devils was a mistake.
Part 2 is currently establishing a bigger bad but Im not too much of a fan of it right now.

As much as I hated the ending this anime has some god-tier animation/direction, so if you care about stuff like that then yeah I'd say it's worth it

Attached: 1640712089347.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

This shit worst animation. Fuck off.

If you don't mind villains who've only done bad things and are hardly likeable getting reedemed and wanked by the other characters
Or if you like /ss/

Up until they went to meet the blonde guy in the underworld it was genuinely one of the most amazing things I’ve ever seen. So the first few episodes were perfect but soon after that point it became really bad. Huge disappointment honestly.

Just finished it. Liked it. Seems like there was some influence from Game of Thrones. But ultimately, the plot relied on some very Japanese tropes. Like redemption of the seemingly irredeemable. They always pull that shit in every show.
Sometimes events felt like they skipped ahead. Jerkily moving forward in time. And character motivations were difficult to follow.
But all and all, it was a nice refreshing experience. Interesting art style. Pulled off those chest pumping knight's honor moments nicely.

Miranjo being forgiven is a terrible, terrible fucking message to send for a story oriented at kids

fucking boring, everyone hyped it up, but after 8 episodes it was still fucking boring

reminder clown won

>for a story oriented at kids
Is it a kid's story? It's pretty twisted.
But regardless, they were going for the whole Undertale kind of story. Where the protagonist is a weak kid who acts like a pacifist and magically turns everyone over to his side. The story is about redemption. Everyone is flawed and does things that might seem unforgivable. But it makes one stronger to know you've been wronged and forgive. I see some of the anons in this thread complaining about Miranjo's end. But it's completely thematically consistent with the story. To not forgive her would be to undermind everything that the story set up from the beginning.

>It's pretty twisted.
It starts off as twisted but goes for very simplistic, unapologetically positive resolutions like a kid's story.
I regret getting tricked by the first episodes.
> they were going for the whole Undertale kind of story
And that's fucking terrible.

>It starts off as twisted but goes for very simplistic
Oh, right, that completely simplistic part where the demon devours souls, regurgitates them, then eats them up again.