Just finished the Steins;Gate 0 VN

Thoughts on the show/VN? I'm a fan of Amadeus/Kurisu, but Mayuri is amazing too

Attached: 6jjzc4qzm8n11.png (1914x1072, 1.6M)

Amadeus was great, but doen't fill the lack of true Kurisu.
Suzuha and Rukako were amazing characters, especially Rukako for being a chadstacy.
The ending was the best of 0, if not everything that gave it sense.

Attached: 70750716_p0.jpg (1500x2119, 3.15M)

Too long and boring. Should've stopped at the end of the original

Ruka turning badass was such a surprise. I'd love to see more of what happened around 2036 and especially more of him and Faris

It's shit.

It was one of the most memorable moments together with the final extra with Okabe.

I liked some part of 0 but I had to sit through way more bullshit too and at the end of the day it feels like a waste of time. I don't have sunken loss program like other vnfags so I won't recomend it to anyone.

I definitely felt like the parts with Kagari were a waste of time when I watched the anime. I thought she was way more interesting and better written in the VN except the plastic surgery thing with Suzuha's mom . It was way harder to follow along with the worldlines in the VN too, but I think that made it interesting

Attached: 97269.jpg (256x300, 16.71K)

Rukako was always one of my favorites. I always liked his sprite in the first VN.
I thought it was pretty interesting seeing how different Suzuha was between the Alpha and Beta.

Attached: download.jpg (202x249, 9.37K)

>Thoughts on the show/VN?
that would imply they are on at least similar level which is untrue
while the vn was as good as the first game, maybe even better, the anime was downright terrible. not necessarily as a show itself but as an adaptation, it sucked

Attached: 1644294295334.png (900x632, 297.13K)

Read Anonymous;Code

>Shuzuha's mom in one route
>Kisisu clone but autistic and annoying in other
I honestly fucking hate this shit. 0 made 0 sense compared to og. I never finished 0 because I don't want to see her route.

Brainlet

Are VN's anime or manga my nig?

I beg to differ. The anime started off decently but went to shit once it started route mixing and adding anime-only shit, but the parts that it did well exceeded the VN because it expanded on things that were already good in the VN. Mainly Episode 8, the Promised Renascimento episodes, and True End.

I liked some parts of the anime more than the VN like Hououin Kyouma's revival , but man did they nerf a lot of characters. Maho and Moeka were way more interesting the VN for sure. The one anime-only scene I really liked was Amadeus's goodbye since they actually had a chance to talk.

I forgot how much better the anime did the part where Okabe went to the Alpha wordline . The VN made that scene way too short and he basically acted like it never happened.

t. 0 staff

Does it make sense to read Steins Gate and SG/0 VNs if I already watched adaptations?

I liked having different points of view compared to the original, fleshed out the characters a bit for me. Enjoyable time, but the original still is still more special to me.

For the original it depends, the anime was a very good adaptation of True End but you still miss out on a lot of details as well as the alternate endings, and it cut a decent amount of stuff in the Mr. Braun/Moeka and Feyris sections to save time.
For Zero 100% yes because the the adaptation mixed all the routes and omitted a LOT, including two of the best endingsGehenna and Renascimento, Twin Automata is a close third. I would only recommend watching Zero as a supplement to the VN.

Where the fuck did my spoiler tags go? Test

There's alternate wordlines and other stuff that never made it into the animes if you're interested in that stuff. For an example, in the original VN there's a wordline where Ruka never turned back into a boy and Okabe just gives up on saving Mayuri . They also have a different artstyle too that I think looks way better but besides that it's mostly the same. Steins;Gate 0 basically just mashed together all the VN routes into one for the anime adaption so when it's kinda sloppy. The VN goes into more detail and has different endings so thats the merit there, but besides that its the same story with the same characters doing the same things.

Attached: mayuri.png (1920x1080, 2.39M)