How hard it would be to teach isekai natives how to make saddles and stirrups?

How hard it would be to teach isekai natives how to make saddles and stirrups?

Attached: 0f3cc1fe-29ee-4ffc-840b-0e99cfbec8f9.png (650x924, 279.96K)

Attached: Kingdom Building.png (1397x4629, 2.72M)

Extremely simple if you know the concept. They are just leather and iron.

I like overlord but it's not exactly kingdom building, more like kingdom dismantling.

Is this the one that keeps getting posted out of context because it turns out their problem was not having the leather or the animals to sustainably get it from rather than not knowing how?.

>more like kingdom dismantling.
more like "throwing a tantrum over a bag of cereal and dirty table cloth"
and i'm not even exaggerating

imagine robbing people trying to feed bunch of orphan, like it or not, it's justified casus belli.

i assume this is a shitpost to continue the meme and not your real opinion?

>swarm that high
Opinion immediately discareded.

Isekai where the MC has a schizo meltdown from having memories of at least two different worlds?

Yes I know some already exist

Fathercon?

Do you even read the novel. You can argue "Maruyama is a hack! Why did he write Phillip like that?!', but the part "declaring war on some kingdom because even though they promised safe passage, we were robbed by their noble" are completely justified.

>completely justified
>planned
I mean.

you are missing the point
the idea of waiting for a reason to nuke the kingdom's ass was to have a half decent justified reason to invade them and look like the good guys while taking over the kingdom
and yet the response and invasion was less of an invasion and complete annihilation and genocide
it was so overboard everyone thinks of the sorcerer kingdom as run by fascist genocidal lunatics regardless, rendering the point of waiting for a reason to attack completely pointless
this is why it's bad writing, phillip being a complete dumbass was actually one of the few well written parts of that arc

there was this one posted in the threads of a guy who had been in a mental hospital that suddenly becomes sane. Later he's told that he had been thinking everything was an isekai and thought some patients and nurses his companions.

wasn't that a one-shot?

Yeah.

Thoughts on traps on isekai?

Attached: qt.png (621x308, 366.7K)

Nobody's going to /jp/.

Name though?

What is your timezone?

Attached: 1655168596574.png (1299x1270, 190.08K)

it's to set up precedent, Ainz destroyed the kingdom to warn other nation "see, this is what will happen if you try to oppose me." Flexing your power is completely legit DIPLOMACY move if you can consider it one. I don't think Ainz and the other NPC really care about what other nation think of them, as long they submit or at least don't disturb them.

Not him but the kingdom was a shithole, even lesser nobles were drinking contaminated water.
Ainz decided it was enough and stomped it out using it as a symbol of how powerful and fierce the sorceror kingdom is.

The irony of all these "take that self insertfags! this is how it would REALLY play out!" stories is that all I'm seeing is a normalfag MC that needs to gid gud and/or grind more, enemies in those stories are not even that strong.
Imagine not having true sight or equivalent to discern illusions and other kinds of sense trickery when that's the most basic form of dodge tanking (if you read flavor text on game skills) or the AOE DPS to just blow them all away in one go.

betray

New idea, thoughts!

Attached: 1655173486801.png (804x943, 372.21K)

The display of might is a good politics though. Throughout history, everyone fears and respects strong guys. The casus bellies aren't actually important, it's fine as long as you can provide one, however farfetched it is, people will still regard to you as the good guy.

>Imagine not having true sight or equivalent
That's not very common in the starting level.

What's funny is that you didn't even get the original edit. That wish me luck in japan line makes no sense in context.

Good morning sirs

That's the point!

Attached: 1549803193422.png (1323x1404, 2.34M)

What's with people larping as chinese and making xiaxia novel on webnovel? 100 chapters and not a single "you are courting death!" or "You have eyes but couldn't see mt.tai.". What's the point?

He's fighting someone that can use illusions, that stuff isn't low level either.
This means the guy is either picking a fight and ended up biting more than he can chew, or the fight came to him and he was utterly unprepared.
Or most likely, it's yet another badly written stories made for the sole purpose of saying "take that self-insert wish-fulfillment fags!" in manga form, because those are never well thought out.

Yes. They also obviously don't have any leatherworkers due to not having any leather, and the problem isn't a lack of saddle technology it's locational. The mc could potentially travel to the capital of the territory three days away, and get someone to make a saddle there. He doesn't do that though, in the web novel he doesn't get a saddle for a few years. Eventually he makes it himself with help from a traveling general craftsman that settled in that village because of stuff the mc did.

>that stuff isn't low level either.
What? Of course it is. Mirror Image is a 2nd level spell. You get it long before the archetypical fireball.