Post characters you absolutely hate

post characters you absolutely hate

Attached: tyrant.png (1981x980, 1.99M)

OP

thats 2 for Mitsuri

she looks like the gamer girl bath water whore

true, the kind of girl who'd abuse any amount of power given to her.

Then you're gonna hate the next season of Kimetsu
I can't really say I absolutely hate any anime characters ..... maybe Subaru from ReZero for being such a screaming retard but that's not even hate as much as irritation

Attached: subaru-natsuki.jpg (350x490, 44.96K)

Never seen it, would love to know why.

Attached: ded.png (1392x683, 684.35K)

after this rejection, she'd be a solid slampig

Attached: rejected.png (959x1400, 1.01M)

Based, fellow Subaru hater

when's she go yandere and chop his dick off

I hate this fucking bitch like you wouldn't believe

Attached: bitch.jpg (838x636, 143.87K)

She's going to become a favorite of animeonlies, then they'll all cry when she gets evicerated by GODzan

Attached: Destroyed.png (959x1400, 1.35M)

Built for big demon cock

absolute shit taste, fuck off back to r*ddit

Pink-haired girl in op - Mitsuri Kanroji (the Love Hashira) is her name - becomes a major character in the next season and will be doing a lot of fighting along with a bunch of quips and a onsen scene. Expect to see her posted a lot on Any Forums when the KnY Swordsmith Arc comes out.

She'll be popular with the lgbtq that's for sure

Did they change her design?

Attached: Season 3.png (1438x807, 869.15K)

sadly no, she still has terrible hair

She'll be popular with girls for the most part as a character, and popular with guys for the onsen scene and a few other scenes where her feminine goods are on display.

She is definitely the weakest and most useless hashira. She doesn't really help much during the fight, at least from what I remember does nothing useful.

The two women are the weakest. Shinobu can't even decapitate demons and Kanroji is just pretty useless all around
>Immediately loses to UM4 in like 10 pages
>Even marked all she can do is run away
>She's clearly the weakest link against Muzan, she's the only one that can't even see or block his attacks