The best mahou shoujo ever created

Attached: 1655106580792.jpg (800x731, 82.89K)

What other mahou shoujos have you seen?

Precure

>hobo
>dog fucker
>homeless breeder
>becomes a cuck's hotwife

Attached: image_2022-06-13_193948836.png (819x992, 857.54K)

Which Maguca would give the best hugs?

is doremi

tpbp

t. someone who has never watched any other mahou shoujo

That is Sailor Moon.

Kino

Madoka is definitely great, but out of all the magical girl anime I've watched, I enjoyed Symphogear the most.

Attached: __kazanari_tsubasa_tachibana_hibiki_and_yukine_chris_senki_zesshou_symphogear_drawn_by_kagari_leroy__421909806c0c59949dc3b8aa691a70f5.jpg (2874x2353, 3.02M)

sayaka my wife is a street rossi

Attached: sayabaiku.png (1500x1337, 3.87M)

Not OP, but
>Sailor Moon
>Cardcaptor Sakura
>Pretty Cure
>Little Witch Academia

Of the five I've seen, Madoka is EASILY the best.

Is Madoka Magica actually good? Ive been thinking about watching it

>gay

this
Madoka is so heavy influenced in Cyber Team in Akihabara that it hurst

Best “anime” I’ve ever seen*

It's really good but I like episodic stuff, which Madoka doesn't offer. I'd probably say Princess Tutu or Hime-chan no Ribbon as my favorite.

Attached: HimeChanNoRibbonBinoculars.jpg (768x576, 249.48K)

Yeah it's good. Amazing soundtrack, great cast, great story. Its even got a good lesson about feminism outside of being like "girl stronk and destroy things while looking cute look at that girl power" it actually took me a few watches to get it

Ojamano Doremi is the best

You won’t realize how truly good it is until your 2-3 rewatch and even then there will be monumental amounts of information you missed. I watched it when it aired and I still learn new things about it every year when I rewatch and heavily discuss it around Christmas. Remember If you think something is there for fill space you’re almost certainly wrong. Almost everything even down to very small details have a place in the story. Things you would never even think about. It’s amazing. You should watch it immediately. You’ll never get the full experience and have a week of discussion for each episode with Any Forums but even at the surface level it’s a very good anime.

Alright then ill start it this week, where do i start though im a bit confused

t. Someone who has watched maybe 3 mahou with Madoka not being one of them. Madoka isn’t the best Mahou of all time. It’s arguably the best anime of all time.

It's good. Very unpretentious show too, even if you aren't a deepfag the moment to moment storyline is strong.

Pink hair is beautiful. I think I just fell in love.

Madoka is great, but I'm always a bit leery of anyone who claims it's their favorite mahou shoujo anime, can't help but think it's because they've not really dabbled in the genre.
If they've at least seen what Satou Junichi has been involved in making then I'd respect their opinion of course.
This is the equivalent of saying Eva is the best mecha anime while only having seen that and Code Geass.
Somehow I have a feeling OPs seen even less than that though.

Attached: 1641229544179.png (960x720, 708.48K)

OP is probably baiting for hate replies to be honest but for my part I've seen maybe 10 or so mahou shoujo so far and Madoka is still my favorite.