One-Punch Man Adaption by Sony

deadline.com/2022/06/one-punch-man-manga-movie-sony-justin-lin-scott-rosenberg-jeff-pinkner-script-1235044549/
Oh no.

Attached: sweating saitama.jpg (937x528, 58.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E-MOzwWySaQ?t=43
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We lost.

Attached: 1655158207708.jpg (500x500, 19.32K)

i can already imagine it, it will probably have great visuals if the can just get the effect down like hancock
youtu.be/E-MOzwWySaQ?t=43
of course they are just distributing so i doubt it will be the same or even close

This is one of the few series I can see translating well to the big screen if it's a loose adaption. The core concept is strong and it's already peak normalfag territory anyway.

Attached: r327Ucu.png (570x678, 87.15K)

If you don't want to watch it...then don't.

Attached: 1625625291406.jpg (1024x1023, 103.71K)

>redditcat
go the fuck BACK.

Why are you upset?

Attached: 1651374966330.gif (640x640, 3.06M)

>rosenberg

Attached: 1648806362933.png (1280x720, 735.96K)

>reddti cat
SHUT UP.

just trolling by the way. carry on

How are they gonna adapt Black ALLOY without making someone into blackface.

>Think of Mike Tyson as a superhero in feudal Japan

Get a tan?

why can't they just come up with their own ideas jfc

kali muscle or literally any other black body builder. they just might not be a good actor.

I would've loved peak Ronnie Coleman, time is cruel.

holy cringe. why are journos such subhuman retards?

>Sony
>Avi Arad is producing
Yeah it's fucked

that's not even close, that would be him like 2 years before his debut maybe.

Attached: a3Qbyn3_700b.jpg (700x394, 31.27K)

>Saitama, a superhero who can defeat any opponent with a single punch but seeks to find a worthy opponent after growing bored by a lack of challenges in his fight against evil. Think of Mike Tyson as a superhero in feudal Japan.
why feudal japan?

maybe they think fighting wasn't as good back then? or people couldn't get as big in a muscle standard?

Alright, let's start rounding out who should play Saitama besides the obvious The Rock.

hancock has been so underrated from waht i remember

NO. NO. GOD NO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>the obvious The Rock
The obvious brainlet choice? The Rock is a massive dude, Saitama is lean as fuck, people can’t even notice he is muscular without his shirt off, that and he is unassuming in appearance, someone of Dwayne’s build is automatically a super hero who would never go by unnoticed.

No, please adapt the webcomic

Mangachads, we won

Limmy

The only movie OPM deserves is a two part or trilogy of Garou's/MA arc (shortened as close to ONE's original story, some amazing fights can stay) animated by Madhouse. The season 2 animation was trash and didn't do justice to the few good parts Murata wrote in.

a bald Asian person, casting seems easy for live action Japanese movies. at least from the ones i see they always get it perfect. (or as well as humanly possible like in the kaiji live action).
not him but king got by while being lean and unassuming, it seems like build and musculature doesn't matter there.

Attached: MV5BNGE0YjJiZTQtMDMwNC00YmRhLWFlM2ItNTcyZjc5ZWVjMDdkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDQxNjcxNQ@@._V1_.jpg (640x906, 227.58K)

Saitama will be portrayed by a white actor or a black actor,Tatsumaki will be played by a hispanic actress, and Fubuki will be played by a black actress.

I won't. I wouldn't want to post something that someone might not like, even if its only a little bit. Sorry by the way man.

>Scott Rosenberg
>Rosenberg
So we are gonna have a black Saitama and latinx Tatsumaki right?

Attached: E5U6gYyWYAggoH_.jpg (684x768, 39.49K)