One Punch Man

There is no way Saitama could defeat Cosmic Garou in his base form, he will have to go Beserk Mode to Match Cosmic Garou.

Attached: 342647.png (962x835, 1.33M)

>Beserk Mode
You mean mildly curious mode.

Flash is going to solo Garou

why the FUCK did they increase the power levels so much at this specific moment? it seemed kinda unnecessary. someone like tsubaki for example is probably weak as fuck now.

What is the goal of moon man?

Murata thinks more is always better

I don't think One punch man is a parady anymore

never was

Make you eat mcdonald's and call you the n word.

>why the FUCK did they increase the power levels so much at this specific moment?
we literally had a character with planet busting roar before, anything we see so far is still weaker feat than what we saw with boros. if anything murata is trying really hard to make garou match with boros' power lever

I can't believe it, how DARE Murata not redraw the webcomic, how absolutely dare ONE not tell their story the way I want it to be told!

i feel like murata wants to make garou a toe to toe character physically but ends up weaker because of his thought course
ONE said garou was supposed to be an anti hero and a proper rival to saitama but he never really was, murata probably thinks that aswell

still shit

Attached: OPM threads.jpg (1044x700, 295.69K)

Murata is such a fucking moronic hack.
He had Garou actually fucking hurt Saitama and make him bleed a little just so he can jerk off GOD some more.
I hate Murata so much it's unreal.

Attached: r3426n_large.png (893x600, 576.97K)

The entire point of garou vs saitama was to have garou unlock every known martial art technique but gets beaten by a guy who can just throw normal punches just because he's way over started. Him "taking" his normal punches and matching him makes no sense and kills the magic just to make it more EpIC!!!!

get over it faggot autists one and murata have bigger and better plans for opm now

Have people just conveniently forgotten the boros fight? This is the same shit

>bleed
Saitama hasn't even been hurt yet, but he did seem surprised at being punched. But he's been confused by martial arts in general for a while now anyway. His only concern after being hit was that he didn't want to actually hurt Garou.

It can be if saitama antis garos faggotry but we can not be sure. One-punch man the manga sucks without the one punch man, only he can bring it back from being shit

I hated Murata's hacking of Garou and the entire story in general, but out of pure cope, I can see some potential in Redditor Garou. It's probably a cliche at this point, but for Garou to truly abandon his humanity he had to turn to motherfucking god for it.

Captcha : ARAAB

Test