Isekai Meikyuu de Harem wo

Is she fat?

youtube.com/watch?v=8blsEhZbLss

Attached: iIHP7TSh.jpg (1024x576, 77.33K)

Nowhere near as thicc as the poster art made her out to be.

this is such a trash series

It's not easy to tell in this image if it's going to be a consistent problem. Maybe it took so long for this to be out so they had time to fix her.

>Maybe it took so long for this to be out so they had time to fix her.
Retard

I bet she'll still be nice and thicc during the important scenes.

What a shame, needs to be thiccer

So, AT-X is the most uncensored release "super harem"
CR'll probably get the most butchered release

What is the point of even airing censored versions of ecchi series?

holy tits

maid outfit hiding the thicc

Knowing artist's history, I pretty much expected that poster was just her being off-model.

Wasn't that artist the character designer for the anime, so not being fat is off-model?

That visual was just a bit extreme. The character visual already looked much more "normal". Just another case of people flipping out over nothing.

Dropped.

>artist's history
>the dude that was responsible for DxD going copy paste face moeblob
>already a history for ruining anime

The tits are certainly fat.
Yes but someone will transcribe the CR subs into the AT-X raws.
The first episode probably won't have any lewds though.That only comes later

The voice actress for Roxane is the same girl who voiced Historia in Shingeki no Kyojin right?
Her voice is very cute.

Pochako!

Attached: file.png (700x822, 290.77K)

It may cut more out of pre Roxanne purchase parts to get her sooner, and put what can be moved after she appears She will probably appear at the end of the first episode, then bought by the third.

Sincerelly final result is pretty much more in line with how Roxanne's body shape looks in manga. Which makes me happy, since I find it far sexier, than that Uno's chubby fetish.

Attached: 7692036-21699v5.jpg (900x1280, 440.71K)

>this is the body that can move very fast and avoid any attack

Actually I'm even suprised, how much anime desing takes from manga. When you compare it to Shikidouji's original design from Light Novels, it makes even bigger difference.

Attached: Shikidouji..png (847x1200, 1.46M)

I'm still going to reserve judgement until we see her in her normal outfit. I have a sneaking suspicion they're still hiding the fat design underneath the maid outfit.

>thicc
Fat, faggot.
I'm doubtful, the one shot of the FMC they show in this PV conveniently hides how fat her stomach is, most likely because they were being absolutely blown up on social media. Countless Japs calling her a pig or asking if she was pregnant.
Uno Makoto is a plague and shouldn't be allowed to work on anime again unless they reign in his fat fever like they did for DxD.

I think it's reasonable, the manga improves on the LN, whose art looks like something from the 90s.

Didn't know it was getting an anime
Is there a list of the sex chapters somewhere? Or even better an album of the sex pages
Manga is fucking boring but the sex scenes are top tier