One Piece

This guy have a better backstory than Kaido. KNEEL

Attached: senorChad.jpg (1222x768, 86.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/polls/PbZqo9BeenN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally any character in dressrosa had a better backstory then Kaido. I don't understand how Oda gave way more care to characters there then Wano excluding Oden.

I heard that in the next chapter, Kaido will come back. It's probably not over

Wano ends next chapter. I'm not expecting anything, but reaction/bounties.

>better backstory than Kaidou and Zoro.

Kaidos character arc was the exact same as fucking Machvise.
>is a dumb prick
>fucks around tormenting people
>gets defeated by a big punch
>dies to environmental hazard

>muh forced sad backstory where starving and/or trying to comfort a loved one by acting retarded is a major theme

He has a better backstory than Zoro.

had or has

>Even Captain Kuro is better villain than Kaido.
Kaido is one of the worst villains in One Piece and even in general for shonen, he is really weak sauce. But why? Well, let's start with what I have liked first.

His design is really good, his devil fruit is cool and the hype that is used to built him as a looming threat is incredibly well done. Thanks to Oda's world building we felt him coming for years and when he had his introduction, he felt like a legitimate threat...that's it.

The moment he start being an actual player of the game, he stops being good.

Kaido's personality first of all it's all over the place. You never actually understand what Oda is trying to do with him. Sometimes he is just a pure and legit scumbag but sometimes he has moments that hint to him to be atleast honorable...however he contradicts himself with other actions.

Attached: Cuckdo.jpg (968x1447, 224.13K)

Captain Kuro

Attached: Cat_Claws_Infobox.png (640x480, 333.59K)

You never understand. Not me.

Elaborate

strawpoll.com/polls/PbZqo9BeenN

Let this thread die please

no.

nice

Attached: Kuro's Big Brained Strategy.png (1297x278, 72K)

good point

I never got why redditfags love him so much. His backstory is stupidly forced and cliche. Kaido's backstory was trash because it was literally nothing, but even that is better than the generic shit babyman has.

It's the "evil-man" gets pure (r?) for a good woman and a family but life just fucks him up, why is it wrong?

it's generic, overdone, unrealistic and forced. The only kino backstory in the entirety of post timeskip OP is big mom's.

Oden backstory is pretty eccentric but not too over the top. Pretty normal and predictable. Definitely not 10/10 but 5.5/10 at best

Why did he have to ruin One Piece, bros? I liked it.

Attached: Guts Hairline.png (600x640, 530.83K)

>danced like a retard for years because orochi tricked him
this is absolutely retarded and you know it
it's not normal or predictable, it's shitty writing at its finest, where all characters involved have to be literal 0IQ braindead morons for the plot to work