How can we save Doron?

Let's cut the memes for a moment and do a reality check. It keeps ranking in the bottom three. Its sales are lower than two axes. It may have gotten lucky this time, but it's obviously not going to last much longer.

Unless something changes drastically, and soon.

So let's put our heads together and do something. If our crummy memes can reach across the globe, then we have a chance to save this series.

Attached: 257925l.jpg (382x600, 157.55K)

Wait for BC and another of the big generic shounens to end, currently most generic shounens needs for the magazine are fulfilled by BC, MhA, JJK and OP.
Doron is a generic and derivative children comic strip, little reason for kids to read when they have MHA and BC and JJK and... You get the idea.
>Inb4 retards who think shounen jump cares about adult western opinions

>shounen jump doesn't care about adult western opinions
Of course not. But on the internet, no one has to know you're western.

Boring derivative schlock. Nothing can save it.

Oh well, it was worth a shot I guess. Doron's following shrinks day by day. Even its original shills turned on it.

Attached: Doron Youtube.png (1070x445, 361.51K)

The better question is why should people want to keep it alive?

Buy at least 100 copies of Jump every week

>Manga made for the sole reason of marketing the silver thing merch is shit
Oh no who could have seen this coming

I can think of one thing, make a plot twist where Kusanagi was actually evil all along, otherwise it will continue being generic trash about muh friendship.

It's already dead

BC is still on another month of hiatus,

Doron is basically Soul Eater without everything that made Soul Eater interesting

I was comparing Doron's early chapters to the same early chapters of Bleach and ShamanKing...
I finally understood what's the difference.
Doron feels...very...generic...no, that's not it, shounen manga in general is all generic. It feels very...depersonified.
Like, if I read Doron, I couldn't tell you what kind of person Gen Oosuka is, what kind of stuff he likes, what's his taste in girls, what anime powers does he stan, etc.
Doron feels like it's computer generated or something. I can't see the anime fan guy behind the mangaka.
Does the mangaka himself like what he's drawing? Is there true passion in the project? The characters don't feel alive enough. The mangaka just took the vagueest framework of a template battle shounen and doesn't fill it with his own tricks, characters, epic plottwists and stuff

It needs fight scenes that aren't just
>Spirit Power grows
>ONE SLASH
>HOW IS HE SO STRONG, IS IT THE POWER OF HIS BOND?!
It doesn't matter how nice the character interactions are if the villains are cutouts and the fights are nothing worth talking about. When you go into doron you get
>Worse action than current competition like Sakamoto
>Lame villains
>Less interesting overpowered mentor
>Worse Worldbuilding
>A duo that just isn't up to compared to other human + animal pairings
And on too of all of this you have the axe shuffle where at any moment the plot will shift to a wonky endgame and the main villain will teleport in for a final battle. I honestly think it's over for Doron and expect the axe sometime after Earthchild

Attached: mashiro_haneda-1508063268136357888-20220327_134756-img1.jpg (1439x1671, 602.69K)

Why would anyone want to save such a shit manga? I think the only thing it does decently was make Dora and Kusanagi likable, but that isn't enough. I think the author needs to take a serious look at the faults of his writing even if it takes several years.

I fell like Doron author read people has good reception toward the relationship between the MC and Kusanagi so he go hard into that part by just repeat the same story beat over and over. Like he desperate for a success series or soemthing

1: Its shit, and i dont want shit manga to continue.
2: there's no saving it anyway, its already on life support. even if the next chapters are great its probably getting axed.
3: it will never be successful.

Volume 2 sold less than fucking Earthchild at around 2k. Just give up; it's getting axed within the next few weeks.

What did Doron do wrong?

>It failed to develop the relationship between the two main lead, the whole center point of the story and keep going back to square 1 to do the same thing over and over.
>The fights are boring, it always end up with the MC win because he has the bigger gun.
>Discarded characters instead of trying to do something interest with the characters it got.
The problem with Doron is that it doesn't dare to do anything outside the checklist of popular shounen. Most popular shounen do dare to go out of their comfort zone regularly but Doron just doesn't

You could have scrolled up the thread and read those posts first. This is why every Doron fan seems either disingenuously false flagging or fucking retarded.

prease understand, he wants to draw a manga everyone could enjoy!